Welcome To aBlackWeb

What makes someone an alcoholic?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Is it simply drinking a lot or is it drinking a lot and not being able to control yourself?

I know people who drink every day but say they’re not alcoholics.

So someone who drinks alcohol every night isn’t an alcoholic?

What if they depend on alcohol to go to sleep?

Possibly, but if it’s not negatively impacting their life or others I would leave em be since it’s basically harmless

I mean...does it negatively affect their work, health, personal relationships, and they have an inability or refuse to stop? Seems to me those things you mentioned fit nicely into that description.

I would wake up 6am, have 2-3 shots, a nice fat bowl and be good until 12, repeat, then repeat @5pm then around 10pm I would have more than 3 shots and smoke quite a bit.

I was absolutely dependent on it to be functional throughout my day and dependent on it to even get to sleep.

Thankfully, that ain’t a thing anymore. But I was absolutely addicted, an alcoholic and weedoholic. Didn’t like being without, even if I wasn’t using it for the day, If I knew it wasn’t in my house, my day was screwed.

What you escaping?

this is tougher then i thought it would be lol

It’s suppression, not an escape.

thanks Vibe....that kinda fits better

I dont like feeling all the shit I be feeling when im not smoking

everything could be great but I'll just be negative and unimpressed, uninspired, uninterested......

it makes my self diagnosed ocd chill too

im nuts about shit being clean and in order when im not high...dont throw off my schedule either

this is tougher then i thought it would be lol

thanks Vibe....that kinda fits better

I dont like feeling all the shit I be feeling when im not smoking

everything could be great but I'll just be negative and unimpressed, uninspired, uninterested......

it makes my self diagnosed ocd chill too

im nuts about shit being clean and in order when im not high...dont throw off my schedule either

Time to see a therapist, family.

Back