Welcome To aBlackWeb

women have been fucking men they have no feelings for for most of history. what do you think they do when they got married off because their families needed more cows or some dude threw a speer at a mamoth better?

women are still fucking men they have no feelings for.

True love is built. It's not an instantaneous phenomenon. So while you may be correct in some cases, arrangened marriages actually have a higher success rate than those that are not. Why do you think that may be?

True love is built. It's not an instantaneous phenomenon. So while you may be correct in some cases, arrangened marriages actually have a higher success rate than those that are not. Why do you think that may be?
thats not what I was talking about.

:yikes:

Oh
nada about whether they can develop feelings after the fact.

here's another example, prostitution is the oldest and most natural profession in the world and prostitutes are overwhelmingly women. you think they narrow down their patrons by feelings? hell nah. money, fame and a whole host of things can come into the equation first.

Hmmm, my body count was 7 before my 25th smh I didn't nut during sex with none of them niggas
7 is not huge boo, if a guy said his body count was 7 at age 25 they'd be saying he's practically a virgin lol

@Chi-Town B you a sucka ass Queen. I'm tired of you mentioning my name. Why do you care so much about my pussy. She good, clean, healthy, and if she likes you she'll squirt on you.

Congrats, you got my attention for a second. Stay blessed.

y'all know any guys who pretend to be virgins to smash holy women?
christianmingle-email-jesusindastreets-satanindasheets-password-add-me-on-christian-mingle-1007122.png

Back