Welcome To aBlackWeb

It is easier for a chick to get dick than it is for a man to get pussy.

The average chick can average 1 new dick per every two days if she put her mind to it.

I have seen it first hand. Trust me.

If a man can average that same rate, then he is most likely on a different tier than most niggas.

Men don't have to feel a chick into order to fuck.

Women most likely have to feel a man in order to fuck.

Being a man hoe takes more skill.

**Arms crossed and waiting to be attacked**

while hilarious.. this just isn't realistic, and the main reason niggaz get lied to...

jsut expect chicks to be fucking and you'll be disappointed far less in life...
I know a chick who was a virgin when she got married, and slept around throughout her late 30s and 40s after her divorce.

a woman could have a body count of 0 or 1 and end up curious down the line.
kids still be sneaky
BNE won't stand for hoe babies. no sir.

wait, so women who aren't virgins when they meet the man they settle down with, are hoes?

"anything over 1" is wild af
That's the thinking, not reality. Sit in a room with your guy and name the niggas you let beat and see what happens. Lol go pass 1 mark and watch his face

I know a chick who was a virgin when she got married, and slept around throughout her late 30s and 40s after her divorce.

a woman could have a body count of 0 or 1 and end up curious down the line.

BNE won't stand for hoe babies. no sir.
you and these exceptions

That's the thinking, not reality. Sit in a room with your guy and name the niggas you let beat and see what happens. Lol go pass 1 mark and watch his face
wouldn't most SOs make a face when you even mention just 1 dude tho? that's a discomfort with your man/woman sleeping with other people.

while hilarious.. this just isn't realistic, and the main reason niggaz get lied to...

jsut expect chicks to be fucking and you'll be disappointed far less in life...
Oh no doubt, I'm just going by the thought process not reality.

Female's will marry dudes who smashed over a 100 broads. Yet males will not even consider it period.

wouldn't most SOs make a face when you even mention just 1 dude tho? that's a discomfort with your man/woman sleeping with other people.
I speak for me but a female shouldn't ask me how many broads I beat. Just for their own ease of mind. Lol

Oh no doubt, I'm just going by the thought process not reality.

Female's will marry dudes who smashed over a 100 broads. Yet males will not even consider it period.
yea they wil, cuz she'll lie

Men don't have to feel a chick into order to fuck.

Women most likely have to feel a man in order to fuck.

Being a man hoe takes more skill.

**Arms crossed and waiting to be attacked**
women have been fucking men they have no feelings for for most of history. what do you think they do when they got married off because their families needed more cows or some dude threw a speer at a mamoth better?

women are still fucking men they have no feelings for.

Back