Welcome To aBlackWeb

what is your solution to social injustices?

My point exactly. But let me ask you this. Where has having morals gotten black people? We can’t be moral towards people that have no morals towards us.

All facts

But we dont want to become them.

Its a delicate balance

Aight

My other point stands, unless you willing to take it or they willing give it up......there will be no justice
and my point is who is going to give up the top position?

after everything they did...you think they gonna give you a chance at payback with you you taking it?

what are we really talking about.

im about taking it...there is no other way unless we relocate or create our own societies within the place we call home behind enemy line.

independence should be the goal.

help me understand an example of the morals you are speaking about.
Asians rallied to get Peter Liang out of prison for murdering Akai Gurley, black people wouldn’t do nothing like that, if a black person is guilty we’ll be the first ones to charge him regardless of who the black person harmed.

Asians rallied to get Peter Liang out of prison for murdering Akai Gurley, black people wouldn’t do nothing like that, if a black person is guilty we’ll be the first ones to charge him regardless of who the black person harmed.
im guilty......
no further comment

so i got a question....something that just happened recently....

i recently went back to philly for a wedding...im in downtown....
i turn the corner and a guy comes and jumps into the side of my truck.
i get out,....he flling all over the streets claiming hurt.
i knew it was the setup.
so to get dude going i offered to call the police to make a report.
he begged me to not call them.
i offered to call the ambulance...he begged me not to do it...
my wife asks him if hes ok but and what did he need.
dude says hes ok but can we give him a few dollars.
i mug the guy and be calls me a bitch and takes off running.
my wife asked why i did it.....

i said i did it because of all the people down here he did this to another black man.
i dont mind the game...but we in downtown philly with all these rich white people and he tried it with a black person.
other black people around said i was wrong he was just trying to eat.

again.....why try it with someone black and why not hold him accountable for coming at one of us.

this the type shit i dont like.

we talk about code and code breakers.
yet we let the code breakers off the hook and try to hold those on code to a standard of allowing certain shit.

why is that is my question?

Thats not true

Why do you assume that having no morals towards people that don’t have morals towards us is being like them?

Being unapologetic.

We as a ppl aint there yet and that's why were are last in the social hierarchy. Our actions and demeanor always want to include everybody when everybody be on some inclusive stance when it comes to their affairs and what they have going on.

We the only group of ppl that let ppl include folks in what we have going on or we let folks infiltrate what we have.

Once we develop a mindset of keeping everybody out our business and stop folks from making money off of us and our existence, social injustice will start to ease

Being unapologetic.

We as a ppl aint there yet and that's why were are last in the social hierarchy. Our actions and demeanor always want to include everybody when everybody be on some inclusive stance when it comes to their affairs and what they have going on.

We the only group of ppl that let ppl include folks in what we have going on or we let folks infiltrate what we have.

Once we develop a mindset of keeping everybody out our business and stop folks from making money off of us and our existence, social injustice will start to ease
we allow people in for the dumbest shit.

the white girl can dance, the white boy can rap.
he can play the drums.

smdh

Back