Welcome To aBlackWeb

what is your solution to social injustices?

Oh ok I understand. I didn’t think Dos was being serious with this thread because y’all asked the question like 20 times in the Jay Z thread. Must’ve misread the room.

But while killing all white ain’t realistic. But they as a whole have and will kill us with no real negative social impact. As we see the acts of violence are written off as mental health issues instead of being looked as a terrible way of dealing with the fact they won’t always be the majority.

The real solution to social justice is literally not relying on white people period we need our own country or something. But nobody views that as realistic because we don’t think we can.

So we stay here and spread out with little pockets of African Americans in big cities. Only option I see is us becoming a majority somewhere and not being so inclusive towards white people and others. Only places we can be a majority at would be the South and that’s only if blacks in other areas want to move South. Then we get the black judges the black districts and ample population in a state so a district can’t be neglected because it’s mostly black.

But we can’t just put black faces on white institutions. So we would have to make sure the black cop black judge black DA black government does not view our people as a source of money or fame. It’s a black belt that we should be in charge of. So yea we are going to need black business, but we also going to need schools we gonna need way better communication skills besides this “tough love you ain’t shit” vibe that we run with. We should be gerrymandering our own districts to benefit us. Start our own parties might be too late to apply for a status like Puerto Rico or Native tribes.

Then we have all the foreign blacks and their generations and cultures. We need to build deeper connections with them and not just to boost numbers but a legit connection like some distant cousins. Every black person in the West knows the deal. From here to Brazil. Cohesion needs to be a thing but not forcing people to think like you. Haiti shouldn’t be paying France. A white dude shouldn’t run Brazil. And cohesion does not mean erase individuality. How else are we supposed to reject the white supremacy power structure. But if we want unity we gotta ditch a lot of social conservative shit. Hating on black feminists and gays ain’t bringing us forward. Making songs saying bitches ain’t shit for 30 years and wondering why we have issues between genders ain’t moving us forward. We also have to be ok with putting everything on the agenda even shit that we don’t talk about. We need therapy and to understand why we need therapy. And rejection of some western ways of thought.

Blue collar workers fixing own community. No reason Michigan has an issue where a whole city has dirty water and it’s plumbers and welders out of work

Are any of y’all ok with this did I ramble enough did I explain the whys and how’s enough. Did I include business enough?

I appreciate this response bruh.. And I agree with a lot of the points you presented.. especially the part about us having our own spaces, with people in positions of power that think and look like us.

Like some other folks have said in this thread though it would require us to have an abide by a commonly agreed on code so we ensure that we're all moving towards the same goal

Oh ok I understand. I didn’t think Dos was being serious with this thread because y’all asked the question like 20 times in the Jay Z thread. Must’ve misread the room.

But while killing all white ain’t realistic. But they as a whole have and will kill us with no real negative social impact. As we see the acts of violence are written off as mental health issues instead of being looked as a terrible way of dealing with the fact they won’t always be the majority.

The real solution to social justice is literally not relying on white people period we need our own country or something. But nobody views that as realistic because we don’t think we can.

So we stay here and spread out with little pockets of African Americans in big cities. Only option I see is us becoming a majority somewhere and not being so inclusive towards white people and others. Only places we can be a majority at would be the South and that’s only if blacks in other areas want to move South. Then we get the black judges the black districts and ample population in a state so a district can’t be neglected because it’s mostly black.

But we can’t just put black faces on white institutions. So we would have to make sure the black cop black judge black DA black government does not view our people as a source of money or fame. It’s a black belt that we should be in charge of. So yea we are going to need black business, but we also going to need schools we gonna need way better communication skills besides this “tough love you ain’t shit” vibe that we run with. We should be gerrymandering our own districts to benefit us. Start our own parties might be too late to apply for a status like Puerto Rico or Native tribes.

Then we have all the foreign blacks and their generations and cultures. We need to build deeper connections with them and not just to boost numbers but a legit connection like some distant cousins. Every black person in the West knows the deal. From here to Brazil. Cohesion needs to be a thing but not forcing people to think like you. Haiti shouldn’t be paying France. A white dude shouldn’t run Brazil. And cohesion does not mean erase individuality. How else are we supposed to reject the white supremacy power structure. But if we want unity we gotta ditch a lot of social conservative shit. Hating on black feminists and gays ain’t bringing us forward. Making songs saying bitches ain’t shit for 30 years and wondering why we have issues between genders ain’t moving us forward. We also have to be ok with putting everything on the agenda even shit that we don’t talk about. We need therapy and to understand why we need therapy. And rejection of some western ways of thought.

Blue collar workers fixing own community. No reason Michigan has an issue where a whole city has dirty water and it’s plumbers and welders out of work

Are any of y’all ok with this did I ramble enough did I explain the whys and how’s enough. Did I include business enough?
See...why would you think I would be joking after I said many times how serious I'm about building?
Yes you mentioned business..but you now coming off like we bothering you.
Bruh ...you always coming at my neck so don't take that stance.

And real talk ...some niggas ain't shit. Some are lost and confused...but some don't want shit but to see the shit burn...and that includes watching you and yours burn. Those people we need to stop protecting. I'm not going to say it's alot or many but it's enough to slow us after all the other shit we have to deal with. But it is alot of people who make excuses for those type toxic people. Be apart of the process? Cool.
Slow my progress or black people...should it not be fuck them? Yes, them. I want something for black kids to have....you fuck with that...you are apart of the problem.

As far as all the rest you wrote.....I'm not even gonna ask why it took you so long or whatever.
Just understand and know...the next time the black people can't work together shit comes up......let's all refer back to this.

I will humbly take my blame in all this.

Now back to the weather.
Brazil is fucking up

Back