Welcome To aBlackWeb

what is your solution to social injustices?

1. Go to college (at least get an Associate's degree before you pursue your dreams)

2. Learn how the stock market works and how to trade yourself without the "help" of a stockbroker. They'll just take your money.

3. Refined social skills. Don't talk about people behind their back, or, don't say anything about somebody that you wouldn't say to their face.

4. Success = Hard Work + Righteous Living + Good Fortune

I'd like to amend my answer

1a. Go to college (at least get an Associate's degree before you pursue your dreams).
1b. Go to the military, if you don't spend any money, you'll have a big, fat, lump sum after 4 years.
1c. Join a union.

The reason I amended this answer is because college isn't for everybody. Many of our (meaning Black but also White for that matter) people can't read. People's brains are wired differently and some people can pop the hood of a car and it makes perfect sense, but they can't read well enough to get a college degree without cheating in all of the classes that require a written essay. Some people are good with their hands and can fix a leaky faucet just by looking at it. Other people would make good carpenters or stone masons. Also electricians. There's a lot of money to be made in construction. And you don't need a college degree, but you need to work for a union to get to the top (building 60-70 story buildings).

Elijah Muhammad said, "Don't join the Whiteman's army and don't fight in the Whiteman's wars". While this point of view is logical, it's been 40+ years since Elijah Muhammed died. Perhaps it's time to consider joining the military as a way out of the condition we're in.

For example, a kid grows up in a two bedroom apartment with his three siblings and his mother. If he goes to the local Community College he'll have to live at home, which is unbearable. Joining the military is a reasonable thing to do. The military also guarantees you a paycheck, living quarters, food, clothing, medical and dental care, and training.

2. Learn how the stock market works and how to trade yourself without the "help" of a stockbroker. They'll just take your money.

This is extremely important. A day trader can make $1 Million+ per day if he/she knows what they're doing. The Black Community can't organize itself because there's too many sellouts and Uncle Toms (under cover cops and paid informants). But what we can do is form small day trading clubs and keep the money within the family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.). When I start making money day trading I'm going to pay off all my family's debts.

3. Refined social skills.

3a. Don't talk about people behind their back, or, don't say anything about somebody that you wouldn't say to their face.
3b. Don't look down on people. On your worst day, would you want people looking down on you, thinking they're better?
3.c It goes without saying that you have to be educated and speak clearly. But also STOP WALKING AROUND WITH YOUR ASS HANGING OUT! Walking around with your underwear showing and your jeans down by your thighs looks so stupid the Black community should charge you with treason and/or mutiny.

4. Success = Hard Work + Righteous Living + Good Fortune

You can control how hard you work. You can even work two jobs.

You can control your living. Meaning; you can eat healthy/ier like eating a salad once per day, drinking lots of water, getting up at 5:30 every day to jog a few miles. Doing yoga, etc. Also keep your word. Don't lie cheat or steal.

Good fortune is out of your control, but if people see you living a righteous life and working hard, good things should happen to you.

That's what I believe.

Upward mobility doesnt dismantle white supremacy.
This

Minorities gotta stop thinking they can 'buy' equality

Until the powers that be relinquish control or have it taken from them, there will be no social justice

Money and equality don't go hand in hand. That's white supremacy in effect

This

Until the powers that be relinquish control or have it taken from them, there will be no social justice

You take it by moving up with you and yours

Anything else pertaining the subject you’re curious about?

Nah. I just noticed whenever we all have these type of discussions folks mention how seemingly all other minorities seem to move together and on some type of code except for us.... and if we are going offa that assumption as true.. I was just wondering how folks think they accomplished that *shrugs*

a good example is jews.

they stay on code no matter what.

you never hear or at least i didnt.
i never heard a jew deny or talk about dont speak about the holocaust.
i never see a jew doing business over another jew.

shall i go on?

Judaism is a gutter religion

Jews follow the talmud. It's basically a manual of how to rip people off. I'm not sure that this link is the exact same book that I read, but you should check it out.

This

why do people think when black people get money their only purpose is to buy equality?

why cant it be they want to enjoy a good life AND provide for those where they came from to get ahead?

upward mobility can also provide opportunities for those who would not get opportunities if it was all white.

i think @AP21 bitch ass said he helped other black people get jobs and the cacs were mad.

if his upward mobility didnt get him to that place those he helped get hired wouldnt be able to help themselves or others.

perception.

i keep telling yall.
its your perception.
everything is a toll if you know how to use it.everything aint about trying to be white or white like.

yet its not.

i fully agree.
but it seems like everyone wants to be able to be over the other.

like i said in another thread....alot of people want to be the HNIC.
We say this but then we’re not willing to do what it takes. One of the first things we must get over as a collective is this idea of morals. No other group has this. They have amongst themselves but they don’t have it towards other groups.

Judaism is a gutter religion

Jews follow the talmud. It's basically a manual of how to rip people off. I'm not sure that this link is the exact same book that I read, but you should check it out.

it can be gutter.....but they dont break code and got something they call theirs.

We say this but then we’re not willing to do what it takes. One of the first things we must get over as a collective is this idea of morals. No other group has this. They have amongst themselves but they don’t have it towards other groups.
do we really have morals?

we have morals when its beneficial.
usually when its a crowd to please.

Nah. I just noticed whenever we all have these type of discussions folks mention how seemingly all other minorities seem to move together and on some type of code except for us.... and if we are going offa that assumption as true.. I was just wondering how folks think they accomplished that *shrugs*
They always stuck together. Never putting another group over their own and that remains to this day.

and also ...what does it take.

this is an important question.

why do people think when black people get money their only purpose is to buy equality?

why cant it be they want to enjoy a good life AND provide for those where they came from to get ahead?

upward mobility can also provide opportunities for those who would not get opportunities if it was all white.

i think @AP21 bitch ass said he helped other black people get jobs and the cacs were mad.

if his upward mobility didnt get him to that place those he helped get hired wouldnt be able to help themselves or others.

perception.

i keep telling yall.
its your perception.
everything is a toll if you know how to use it.everything aint about trying to be white or white like.
Aight

My other point stands, unless you willing to take it or they willing give it up......there will be no justice

My solution is to continue to indulge in name calling against anyone that doesn't agree with me or doesn't contribute directly to my own bank account, pointing out everything everyone does wrong and using my race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and economic status as shields against criticism should I ever say or do anything wrong or hypocritical.

It's worked thus far.

Back