Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the definition of being single

Think it was answered pretty well already

Unless the relationship has been labeled as 'exclusive', I would still think that I'm single but dating

I also don't think fucking person 'B' has anything to do with getting to know person 'A'

Y'all just dating and theres no need to divulge all ya bitness or check in like ya are more than what yall are
so if person A doesn't wanna get to know sum1 who is fucking others
wld u endorse lying about fucking person B? if asked

so if person A doesn't wanna get to know sum1 who is fucking others
wld u endorse lying about fucking person B? if asked
No.

I would tell person that's a lil impersonal considering we just started talking but yes, I'm still cutting person b

I assume I ain't cut person A yet correct?

It does if they like to fuck raw.
Disease is real.
Yeah but if a nigga out here fucking multiple chicks raw after a few dates he gets what he deserves

Protection is a must unless someone trying to get trapped

If yall aren't exclusive , like cain said, you have no obligations to nobody but yourself.
agreed but if sum1 is seeking an exclusive or srs relationship, they might not wanna do that with a man or woman who is fuckin multiple ppl while dating them.

so u have no obligation to anybody but urself but there r gonna be ppl who aint cool with that lifestyle. like u said u wldn't get srs with a woman who was still fucking another nigga while dating u.

agreed but if sum1 is seeking an exclusive or srs relationship, they might not wanna do that with a man or woman who is fuckin multiple ppl while dating them.

so u have no obligation to anybody but urself but there r gonna be ppl who aint cool with that lifestyle. like u said u wldn't get srs with a woman who was still fucking another nigga while dating u.

If she knew better she wouldnt

But at what point do we even have the discussion. I don't like confusion so I have always been upfront about the situation but like I said before it could cost you. But I was always someone that let someone know the situation from jump. Either you willing to deal or not.

But at what point do we even have the discussion. I don't like confusion so I have always been upfront about the situation but like I said before it could cost you. But I was always someone that let someone know the situation from jump. Either you willing to deal or not.
For me, it's when the chick knows she ready to GTD

Sex or the approaching of sex, is where shits gets real for me. If we ain't fucking or been throwing out strong signs that fucking is around the corner, I ain't going thru a list of what I am or am not doing.

She ready to gtd but I gotta seeing other women, at least sexually, I can deal will stop. There's a reason I ain't settled with that other chick by now so cutting her off ain't too much

For a time at least. we ain't on that sponge bob 6 yrs later..... shit either.

:jordan:
all my jokes failin today
I'm crazy. I'd have that discussion as soon as us potentially exploring dating/a relationship becomes a real possibility. if u want it to lead somewhere srs, start it on a clean foundation. its never too soon to know where everyone stands.

it isn't gonna "cost you". if they aint willing to deal with ur situation, n u aint willing to change it, there r plenty more who will. just means they aint right 4 u.

:jordan:
all my jokes failin today

I'm crazy. I'd have that discussion as soon as us potentially exploring dating/a relationship becomes a real possibility. if u want it to lead somewhere srs, start it on a clean foundation. its never too soon to know where everyone stands.

it isn't gonna "cost you". if they aint willing to deal with ur situation, n u aint willing to change it, there r plenty more who will. just means they aint right 4 u.
But when we talking I don't know how long it is going to be before we become physical If I haven't mastered the art of doing without there could be serious problems if we are not physical yet. Isn't it too much to ask a grown person to stop just on a hope that you will?

But when we talking I don't know how long it is going to be before we become physical If I haven't mastered the art of doing without there could be serious problems if we are not physical yet. Isn't it too much to ask a grown person to stop just on a hope that you will?
so the man I'm dating is going to be fucking other people right up until the night he fucks me? nah. not I. I'd much rather be on my own.

I like men with self control. that's part of my definition of grown.

so the man I'm dating is going to be fucking other people right up until the night he fucks me? nah. not I. I'd much rather be on my own.

I like men with self control. that's part of my definition of grown.
There is set control but you can't expect 90 days either. I mean you can but that is not realistic it leads to lying

There is set control but you can't expect 90 days either. I mean you can but that is not realistic it leads to lying
when did I say 90 days? lol

there is no reason to lie. if sum1 u're seeing doesn't want the same thing, u dip out. there's never a bad reason to. "they won't put out" is fine. "they're fucking other people" is fine.

when did I say 90 days? lol

there is no reason to lie. if sum1 u're seeing doesn't want the same thing, u dip out. there's never a bad reason to. "they won't put out" is fine. "they're fucking other people" is fine.
I was joking with the 90 days but you could see how there could be a problem with making someone drop everything and having them wait.

Back