Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the definition of being single

Judge Dread

In another thread @BNE said she wouldn't want to go out on a date with someone who was dating or talking to someone else. But shouldn't there be a time period after we meet and are courting for a person to decide that another is worthy of giving up all other entanglements? I also said my wife told me before hand that if I intended to sleep with her that I had to give up all other physical friendships or remove the physical part of those friendships.

u can be single n sleeping with ppl but there will be folks who r not gonna wanna get involved with that.

If I'm dating someone then I'm just seeing them. What's the point of trying to start something with someone while still involved with somebody else.

I get to fuck whoever df I want. Same for u.

Question: What if you really feeling someone and yall are just talking or aint made it to that level for whatever reason and she goes and fucks whoever she wants. Wouldn't that change how you feel about the chick?

Question: What if you really feeling someone and yall are just talking or aint made it to that level for whatever reason and she goes and fucks whoever she wants. Wouldn't that change how you feel about the chick?
follow up:

@TheMasterKey, wld u get srs with a woman who was fucking other men while in the early stages of dating/"talking to" you? wld it downgrade ur view of her or wld it make no difference cuz there were no claims yet?

follow up:

@TheMasterKey, wld u get srs with a woman who was fucking other men while in the early stages of dating/"talking to" you? wld it downgrade ur view of her or wld it make no difference cuz there were no claims yet?

If she was still fuckin other niggas I wouldn't be trying to get serious.

3GQrY_s-200x150.gif

Was I skipped?

Nah, cuz we're single.

Think it was answered pretty well already

Unless the relationship has been labeled as 'exclusive', I would still think that I'm single but dating

I also don't think fucking person 'B' has anything to do with getting to know person 'A'

Y'all just dating and theres no need to divulge all ya bitness or check in like ya are more than what yall are

Back