Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the definition of being single

I was joking with the 90 days but you could see how there could be a problem with making someone drop everything and having them wait.
no1s making them do anything tho, if they dont wanna then they can go for the many women who r cool with that n may be doin the same thing themselves. plenty more fish in the sea, sorting thru them is all we doin @ that stage.

so the man I'm dating is going to be fucking other people right up until the night he fucks me? nah. not I. I'd much rather be on my own.

I like men with self control. that's part of my definition of grown.

We bump heads a lot on some stuff but I'm with you on this, if it's someone and not even on some sex shit, If I walk into Burger Champion with my mama/patna/by myself/whoever and I see ole girl who I am telling them about sitting at a table in Burger Champion wit some goofy dude, then I'm tight, after me asking about "who that dude, when I walk up to the table" and she hit me wit the "we aint together" I prolly will get more tight about the situation.

Shit is crazy

To me it means not in a relationship. Now dating with intent towards a relationship is still single but a lil murky.

Back