Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Is Something You're An "Elitist" About?

You would hate me. Was just rocking new balances with Adidas pants today with ZERO fucks given lol
Lol i used to be brand loyal like that bad but then i stopped giving a fuck too. It used to be a sin to cross nike with addias etc lol

Lol i used to be brand loyal like that bad but then i stopped giving a fuck too. It used to be a sin to cross nike with addias etc lol
Bro I just don't care anymore tbh. Like I'm in love and been with my shorty for like 6 years, don't have friends in real life, like I just think it's pointless to even try anymore to impress anyone.

This shit all feel so meaningless lol. Like I haven't bought no solid clothes in so long, now that I'm shopping for clothes again I have to relearn what's in style, also haven't had a cut at the barber like in 3 years bro prices now is nuts.

Been saving up all my money and just spending it on music shit, investing, and video games. Nigga content AF lol. Can't even process buying new Jordans or shoes anymore 😂.

Music.

In my older age, I get very snobbish about people who can't at least tell me the difference between Funk and Jazz. Those are the same people that think Uzi and Nas are in the same league. Fuck those people.

Music.

In my older age, I get very snobbish about people who can't at least tell me the difference between Funk and Jazz. Those are the same people that think Uzi and Nas are in the same league. Fuck those people.

It just occurred to me that I'm probably an elitist when it comes to Jazz.

This is Jazz:

This here bullshit ain't it:

And as far as I'm concerned there's no debate or discussion to be had.

Bro I just don't care anymore tbh. Like I'm in love and been with my shorty for like 6 years, don't have friends in real life, like I just think it's pointless to even try anymore to impress anyone.

This shit all feel so meaningless lol. Like I haven't bought no solid clothes in so long, now that I'm shopping for clothes again I have to relearn what's in style, also haven't had a cut at the barber like in 3 years bro prices now is nuts.

Been saving up all my money and just spending it on music shit, investing, and video games. Nigga content AF lol. Can't even process buying new Jordans or shoes anymore 😂.

Had to do a double take like “did I write this and just forget I posted in this thread and just forget” because this is me like a mfer.

Only thing I’m elitist about is my home. I get excited buying new vacuum. Ain’t nothin like when the wife at work, kids at school, and it’s my day off… I open up every door and window and air this bitch out. Clean the house top to bottom. Kitchen. Bathrooms. Bedrooms.

Get finished around noon, and the whole hose smell like fabouloso and arm&hammer carpet freshener.

Sit on my living room couch and look around and the carpet got that freshly vacuumed pattern, I hook my PS5 up to the big screen and know I got 3 whole hours I can play uninterrupted except for the door dash delivery

Boooooooyyyyy… I tell you, I be in my zone.

Had to do a double take like “did I write this and just forget I posted in this thread and just forget” because this is me like a mfer.

Only thing I’m elitist about is my home. I get excited buying new vacuum. Ain’t nothin like when the wife at work, kids at school, and it’s my day off… I open up every door and window and air this bitch out. Clean the house top to bottom. Kitchen. Bathrooms. Bedrooms.

Get finished around noon, and the whole hose smell like fabouloso and arm&hammer carpet freshener.

Sit on my living room couch and look around and the carpet got that freshly vacuumed pattern, I hook my PS5 up to the big screen and know I got 3 whole hours I can play uninterrupted except for the door dash delivery

Boooooooyyyyy… I tell you, I be in my zone.

I feel you bruh.

Back