Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Is Something You're An "Elitist" About?

Y'all put corn and tuna on pizza, your opinion of American fare is taken as a joke at best.
Hey I'm not writing long paragraphs over pizza.

Dominos pizza hut supermarkets the only places you can find American pizzas in the rest of the world. Aka quick eats/junk food and what people have when they're drunk.

I'm sorry the truth is hurting you

Hey I'm not writing paragraphs over pizza.

Dominos pizza hut supermarkets the only places you can find American pizzas in the rest of the world. Aka quick eats/junk food and what people have when they're drunk.

I'm sorry the truth is hurting you

Forreal... corn and tuna pizza and I'm posta take you serious??? Throw chicken and red onions on it and you prolly on your way out the door for a slice.

away_with_you.gif

And I wrote that because of how ridiculous that a person from a country smaller than the state I live in would have the audacity to denigrate pizza here when there's no way possible that you've tried it everywhere.

Hence me joking about y'all putting haggis on pizza.

View attachment 1148912

I have family in the states in new York I went to the highest on trip advisor and one my cousin swore is the best.

Some American man who has never had an Pizza from Italy selling everyone lies.

Lol I did see some nba dude put ranch on his pizza and Italian niggas was lost as to why that’s a thing. But I heard pizza over there is small though

Lol I did see some nba dude put ranch on his pizza and Italian niggas was lost as to why that’s a thing. But I heard pizza over there is small though

564.jpg

"I went to a few chippers in Tower Hamlets and they sucked, not even good fish. All British Fish And Chips is ass"

^^^ That's what you sound like.
lol there are probably 2 decent fish and chip shops in London, but the best fish and chips I have had was in Venice. so your statement isn't far off

Hey I can acknowledge trash lol I don't eat it.

At least I'm honest meanwhile you lot are posting offensive pizzas and acting like its god-tier it's a shame

y'all are EATING offensive pizza.

And here I thought pineapple on pizza was nasty, y'all muhfuckas puttin canned corn, canned tuna, and onions on y'all shit and eatin' it with a smile.

Back