Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Is Something You're An "Elitist" About?

You walk on the beach with sneakers? This you?

View attachment 1148785

In beach socks (the Nike's I posted above). I used to go barefoot, until I met some folks that had contracted parasites that way. I then went out in slides, but wound up with my feet itching like crazy and wound up with a weird ass infection. With my wife being a type-1 diabetic, she wasn't supposed to ever go barefoot anywhere (even in the house) but did so in Cancun. While talking about her being barefoot with her doctors over an unrelated injury (she stepped on a staple), her doc told me about just how completely nasty it really is to walk around on a beach barefoot or even in slides/flip flops. Aside from the fact that the sand is hot and can cause burns, there's all kinda literal animal shit all over the beaches mixed in with the sand, particularly from birds and dogs. Mad bacteria from all the shit, plus piss from people (and shit depending on the beach), nut from couples fuckin on the beaches, vomit from niggas drinking too much, blood from injuries... All of this is mixed in with the sand that you're walking on. Wearing slides or flip flops means the sand sits there mixing with your foot sweat until you take 'em off and get in the water... Which ain't clean itself.

Nah bruh, I'll stick to wearing them Nike joints.

Ok enjoy eating your Morcillas because last time.i checked Puerto Rico is still apart the USA
:foh3:

I think you get my point now.

You said "Pizza in the States" as if it's all the same.

We got entire states physically larger than the entirety of the UK that have their own regional styles of pizza; I currently reside in one of those states. And if, by chance, you came here to Michigan and tried Pizza in, say, Grand Rapids, I can guarantee you that you would still have no idea what pizza is like here. Detroit has it's own, aptly named "Detroit Style Pizza". In fact, Detroit has just been crowned "#1 Pizza City" in the country. You would get lost from the sheer variety of pies made in Metro Detroit alone. But you can't stop there, Each city with a major university has it's own local pizza varieties along with local and national chains. Hundreds of varieties of pizza if not more here for your sampling pleasure and none of it tastes the same.

That's just ONE state.

New York, NY and Chicago, IL can also lay claim to their own nationally recognized styles of pizza but there's also St Louis, Philly, California, and probably a few others. These regional variants are made differently than others AND within each state there are other local varieties.

Basically, having pizza in the few places you've visited here Stateside and declaring all US pizza as bad is about as ridiculous as me landing in Scotland and declaring that all UK food is disgusting 'cause I had a Burns supper and threw up.

I think you get my point now.

You said "Pizza in the States" as if it's all the same.

We got entire states physically larger than the entirety of the UK that have their own regional styles of pizza; I currently reside in one of those states. And if, by chance, you came here to Michigan and tried Pizza in, say, Grand Rapids, I can guarantee you that you would still have no idea what pizza is like here. Detroit has it's own, aptly named "Detroit Style Pizza". In fact, Detroit has just been crowned "#1 Pizza City" in the country. You would get lost from the sheer variety of pies in made in Metro Detroit alone. But you can't stop there, Each city with a major university has it's own local pizza varieties along with local and national chains. Hundreds of varieties of pizza if not more here for your sampling pleasure and none of it tastes the same.

That's just ONE state.

New York, NY and Chicago, IL can also lay claim to their own nationally recognized styles of pizza but there's also St Louis, Philly, California, and probably a few others. These regional variants are made differently than others AND within each state there are other local varieties.

Basically, having pizza in the few places you've visited here Stateside and declaring all US pizza as bad is about as ridiculous as me landing in Scotland and declaring that all UK food is disgusting 'cause I had a Burns supper and threw up.
Lol you are OVER THINKING this to extreme levels,

Pizza in America

CaringSlimyCow-size_restricted.gif

I had Pizza In New York, Washington, and LA.... Chicago is a Pie

What you call good pizza the rest of the world buys at the supermarket in the frozen section don't be mad at me.

And you prolly had chain pizza in them spots.

Chicago doesn't just have their deep dish either, they have other varieties which goes back to what I laid out earlier.

And Chicago deep dish is still pizza.

And you prolly had chain pizza in them spots.

Chicago doesn't just have their deep dish either, they have other varieties which goes back to what I laid out earlier.

And Chicago deep dish is still pizza.
giphy (4).gif

I have family in the states in new York I went to the highest on trip advisor and one my cousin swore is the best.

Some American man who has never had an Pizza from Italy selling everyone lies.

Back