Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is reality? (Avengers Infinity War Spoilers)

Y'all really gotta watch those explainer videos I post.

Y'all understanding of what's going on is worse than mines and I ain't even seent the shit

I mean I ain't see the movie, but I've watched mad emergency awesome and other spoiler videos, they kept saying the soul Stone erased all the people.

Not the reality.

The rest of the stones just boosted soul to have the power....
Emergency Awesome is pure fanboy speculation articulated as fact based on whatever information is leaked to the general public.

I used to watch his shit alot till I realized he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about lol same with BeyondTheTrailer, Collider, and pretty much all of them. But the good ones like John Campea and Kevin Smith make sure you know that they are just speculating.

My point is that their realities are shaped by their perceptions and they can only transcend their reality by having their perceptions widened to include things not previously perceived.

Both.

That was my point in saying that the reality stone can affect the perception of whoever its user wants, including the user himself. Thanos changed HIS reality and the reality of everyone in the universe.

The reality stone allows somebody to change REALITY.. Iono how yall are saying its on some jedi mind tricks shit... so the folks that went to dust.. they really dust or are they just invisible now?

Y'all really gotta watch those explainer videos I post.

Y'all understanding of what's going on is worse than mines and I ain't even seent the shit

lol Du you aint watch the movie fam...you been looking at gifs and youtube recaps.. at least hop on terrarium and catch the cam and come back to discuss ma nigga

Emergency Awesome is pure fanboy speculation articulated as fact based on whatever information is leaked to the general public.

I used to watch his shit alot till I realized he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about lol same with BeyondTheTrailer, Collider, and pretty much all of them. But the good ones like John Campea and Kevin Smith make sure you know that they are just speculating.
Naw, dude comic references be on point, and he get mad press privileges....

Dudes official.... He got a few contacts in the industry. His comic channel is my favorite

lol Du you aint watch the movie fam...you been looking at gifs and youtube recaps.. at least hop on terrarium and catch the cam and come back to discuss ma nigga
Yea, but if hin using the soul Stone to erase half the universe is accurate, then my point stands

The reality stone allows somebody to change REALITY.. Iono how yall are saying its on some jedi mind tricks shit... so the folks that went to dust.. they really dust or are they just invisible now?
They are as dust as Thanos wants them to be, but it's not a definitely objective state of existence, or lack thereof.
Naw, dude comic references be on point, and he get mad press privileges....

Dudes official.... He got a few contacts in the industry. His comic channel is my favorite
Yeah he knows his comics but when he starts talking about movies and tv he be wrong as hell ALOT because he's assuming that the studios are going to go verbatim from the comics. But the adaptations are almost always loose interpretations.

Whenever you actually see the movie, you'll see alot different from whatever he claimed was going to happen before he even saw it.

*shrugs* iono how much further this debate can go cuz we honestly dont know which stone he used to erase half of the universe. The reality stone to make errbody disappear....the soul stone to steal everybody souls and trap them in the gem...or any of the other stones to do something

Whichever was used.... the fact remains....folks that are gone are GONE.. thats the reality in this film.. not the perception of a few that bore witness on the battlefield. They gone for everyone

*shrugs* iono how much further this debate can go cuz we honestly dont know which stone he used to erase half of the universe. The reality stone to make errbody disappear....the soul stone to steal everybody souls and trap them in the gem...or any of the other stones to do something

Whichever was used.... the fact remains....folks that are gone are GONE.. thats the reality in this film.. not the perception of a few that bore witness on the battlefield. They gone for everyone
Aight...

So in the "real" world. Religion, laws of relativity, social engineering... reality isn't always as clear cut as "it is what it is".

I totally get where the argument is going, which is why I made my initial point.

Denial
Stubbornness
And add power to that list....

Theres way too many arguments where perception trumps reality....

People have literally died in fear of things they imagined.

200.gif

A lot of ppl say perception is reality.

I don't believe in that shit because I am a man of color.

Let the world tell it, I am a out of control murdering drug head making kids everywhere and terrorists to society.

Fuck your perception

A lot of ppl say perception is reality.

I don't believe in that shit because I am a man of color.

Let the world tell it, I am a out of control murdering drug head making kids everywhere and terrorists to society.

Fuck your perception
That very perception can get you killed whether you accept it as reality or not

Just because I can get killed don't make the statement true.
Not even a little bit.

Big Facts
It's true to your shooter, and all the media outlets, and to all the people who read it...

It may not be your truth, but you dead, and everybody who believe it living

Lol, how many lies get passed off as truth daily??

A lie is only a lie to the individual who knows a greater truth.

But to the person being told the lie, who is ignorant to the truth, that lie becomes their truth.

Back