Welcome To aBlackWeb

What If Nobody In The Country Could Have A Gun?

Would We Be Better or Worse Off?

• Better

• Worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Would we be better or worse off if we made it to where nobody including the police could own a gun?

I see a lot more folks getting stabbed, if somebody wants you dead they want you dead. I think it would cause a lot more people to think before they say certain things in person. Battle rap(and parts of hip hop) might fall off lol

It would be better.
In the UK police officers are not allowed to carry guns and I see a positive side about it.
Now you might get a rise in pepper spray attack’s but at least nobody gonna die from it.

latest

I thought about this and I honestly can't say.

Will the memory of guns be gone?

Because if we can remember guns.... And today's technology......

Somebody gonna have a gun. And the second it gets used all the paranoid people going to start popping up with guns.

Not to mention. Mexico and Canada..... Shit..... You think niggaz want a wall now?

Would we be better or worse off if we made it to where nobody including the police could own a gun?

All those don't give fuck people out will still have and get guns! And take your shit!
Y'all must be young as hell. If you don't know your history! Please believe the shit will happen again!

It’s be better but we’d just be some sword carryin’/swingin’ people...I like those chances better tho...It’d be a lot less “accidental” killings...you stab or cut a nigga to death...you meant that shit

I see a lot more folks getting stabbed, if somebody wants you dead they want you dead. I think it would cause a lot more people to think before they say certain things in person. Battle rap(and parts of hip hop) might fall off lol

This is exactly the problem in England.

Many years ago someone proposed that kitchen knives in England should have rounded ends instead of sharp points so they couldn't be used for stabbings. I just googled it and it looks like it's been brought up again within the last year.

Places where guns are outlawed have significantly more stabbings.

Regardless, criminals gonna crime, so they'll still get their hands on guns one way or another.

Back