Welcome To aBlackWeb

What If Nobody In The Country Could Have A Gun?

Would We Be Better or Worse Off?

• Better

• Worse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yall funny bringing up stabbings. In countries with no guns stabbings go up, but in countries with no guns the murder rate and even suicide go way down.

Id say its a good exchange.

Also, nobody having guns would be better. Some people will still find ways to get guns, but thats how it is in countries with real strict gun laws. Take Japan for an example. You cant legally get guns in Japan, now some people still find a way to get guns in Japan but overall gun violence is almost none existent.

With that said though, even though im anti guns, the only thing worse than getting caught with a gun is getting caught without one.

Also, nobody having guns would be better. Some people will still find ways to get guns, but thats how it is in countries with real strict gun laws. Take Japan for an example. You cant legally get guns in Japan, now some people still find a way to get guns in Japan but overall gun violence is almost none existent.

With that said though, even though im anti guns, the only thing worse than getting caught with a gun is getting caught without one.
Name countries that have strict gun laws that also have a good amount of poor black folk. Lmk the crime rate of those areas. Don’t name japan when there culture is different

Name countries that have strict gun laws that also have a good amount of poor black folk. Lmk the crime rate of those areas. Don’t name japan when there culture is different

What race gotta do with any of this?

Most white people in this country with guns kill other white people. Same with hispanics, blacks, etc.

Guns in America is not a racial issue.

Its about the full American zeitgeist.

If guns were taken away, it would force the culture to change and at first it would be hard but in a generation or two no one would even be thinking of guns.

This is retarded. Enjoy getting beat to death because 4 niggas decided to break into your house. No matter how hard you swing or fast your jabs are you gonna get reckt because you want an even playing field for some odd reason

This is equally as retarded nigga...we’re talking about a scenario where nobody has guns...that’s what MY scenario was taking into account...in your “purge-murder-death-kill” scenario a gun not saving you and ya wife either...4 niggaz break in your house and they have a gun and you have a gun you STILL getting shot...in your sleep...in tha leg...tied up and forced to watch your wife get raped...see how dumb that shit is...

What race gotta do with any of this?

Most white people in this country with guns kill other white people. Same with hispanics, blacks, etc.

Guns in America is not a racial issue.

Its about the full American zeitgeist.

If guns were taken away, it would force the culture to change and at first it would be hard but in a generation or two no one would even be thinking of guns.
A lot of black Americans have a gang culture. I’m this fantasy world where nobody guns now but the mentality the same it would be easy picking. Literally why work when you could just rush a store or rob people in groups?

This is equally as retarded nigga...we’re talking about a scenario where nobody has guns...that’s what MY scenario was taking into account...in your “purge-murder-death-kill” scenario a gun not saving you and ya wife either...4 niggaz break in your house and they have a gun and you have a gun you STILL getting shot...in your sleep...in tha leg...tied up and forced to watch your wife get raped...see how dumb that shit is...
Less likely to talk niggas into breaking in when there’s the possibility something could go wrong and end up shot.

A lot of black Americans have a gang culture. I’m this fantasy world where nobody guns now but the mentality the same it would be easy picking. Literally why work when you could just rush a store or rob people in groups?

But those people would also form groups and hunt yall down. Outlaws vs laws is always a thing.

With the stereotype of us being excellent spear chuckers, the wypipo ain't having it

Less likely to talk niggas into breaking in when there’s the possibility something could go wrong and end up shot.

Yeah...cuz THAT shit working out right now...I forgot there’s no such thing as breaking and entering right now...fuck was I thinking

:foh5:

This here is stupid.

Gang culture isnt a black thing. Gang culture is a poor thing. White people have gangs too. South american countries got hispanic gangs. The balkan countries got white gangs. The middle east got arabs in gangs.

Idk why you think any of this is strictly about black people. Shit is ignorant and offensive.

Huh?

Are you whi.......

Nevermind

Yall funny bringing up stabbings. In countries with no guns stabbings go up, but in countries with no guns the murder rate and even suicide go way down.

Id say its a good exchange.

Not sure if those countries you speak of love violence like this country and hates its own citizens the way this country does.

Bombs still in play?

what about chemical warfare?

desperate times call for desperate measures, mf get real creative

Not sure if those countries you speak of love violence like this country and hates its own citizens the way this country does.

Thats a fact. End of the day when its all said and done, the US will need a cultural change more than anything else.

Back