Welcome To aBlackWeb

What If Nobody In The Country Could Have A Gun?

Would We Be Better or Worse Off?

• Better

• Worse

Results are only viewable after voting.
without the added scenarios and what ifs.....it would be beautiful....i joke all the time about getting punched in the mouth being a necessary growing experience for everyone.....you gotta get socked out here for some humility and leveling lol

it would force people to slow down have some type of intent or purpose if they have a problem with somebody

i think more boxing would bring a lot more respect out of people as well

like if everybody KNEW that you HAD to throw hands behind certain words or actions, they'd be much more mindful of themselves and picking their battles

I was smoking one night, talking about a community I would love to build/be a part of like this......everything is the same but zero weapons....none.....you got a problem with somebody, you formally call that man to "the dojo"....two men, four walls, 25 minutes.....ya'll can go talk, scrap, pray, cry, laugh, dont matter......the shit is dead when you leave and there are consequences if somebody decides to chip it back up

i went off into other rules i wont drag out here, but another highly important one was messing with someone else's woman.....its a no go, you gettin fucked up.....same for abandoning children. banishment or ass whooping

can anybody imagine what type of men that would build? and the families that would grow out of that

My boy that can box always talk about shit like this.

Talking about if people had no weapons, it would separate the boys from the cowards.

But like i told him. Somebody would come up with something to even the odds because just like MMA and boxing. Its classes for a reason

My boy that can box always talk about shit like this.

Talking about if people had no weapons, it would separate the boys from the cowards.

But like i told him. Somebody would come up with something to even the odds because just like MMA and boxing. Its classes for a reason

This already happens its just so many men & women are accepting of cowards and suckas the people that are exactly that never see themselves as such because the repercussions of being that type of person is so far and in between.

It'd be a good way to weed out the bitch niggas thats quick to pull out a gun imo

They'd be forced to learn how to throw hands or just stay they punk asses in the house

The number of "niggas gettin knocked the fuck out" videos on Youtube would increase exponentially.

Better in terms of there'd be no gun violence. We'd just be like the rest of the world where it's mad stabbings and shit.

Back