Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Has Oprah Done For Black Americans?

What have you done for black folks nigga? Leave Oprah alone. If she helped one black person rich or poor it's more than what she had to do.
I've helped black folks get jobs. Call me Mr. Winfrey.
Why do you feel the need to defend her? Why do you hold her in such high regard?

I've helped black folks get jobs. Call me Mr. Winfrey.
Why do you feel the need to defend her? Why do you hold her in such high regard?
:ghost:
Letting a nigga clean your windows for pocket change during a redlight don't count Mars.
But yea it's not that I feel the need to defend her I just find the whole keeping tally on what she does with her money Wack. If providing means for young black people to get educations so they don't continue the crabs in the barrel cycle isn't enough than I don't know what is. Educating the youth to be better is the best thing for any community especially ours.

sameting can be said for jordan man dont do shit for blacks
People do say that, a lot. But you never hear it about Oprah.

:ghost:
Letting a nigga clean your windows for pocket change during a redlight don't count Mars.
But yea it's not that I feel the need to defend her I just find the whole keeping tally on what she does with her money Wack. If providing means for young black people to get educations so they don't continue the crabs in the barrel cycle isn't enough than I don't know what is. Educating the youth to be better is the best thing for any community especially ours.
If you were a billionaire with as much influence as she has would you be doing the same amount as she does or more?

"What has oprah done for black people?" --People proceed to list numerous things that answer the question--"well what has she done except for that?"

Crabs in a barrel mentality is sad to see in action. Oprah, Obama, Jordan (yes, even Jordan) have done plenty for black people. But the truth is, it will never be enough for the person who refuses to do for self.

oprah bdid her part by helping to destroy the black family.
this is why she was allowed to stay so clean with her status and keep her wealth.
she played her part in the agenda.
make black women into workers.
promote the single women can make it without a man mentality.
promote black men aint shit.
shit on marriage

People do say that, a lot. But you never hear it about Oprah.

If you were a billionaire with as much influence as she has would you be doing the same amount as she does or more?
I wouldn't do shit for not nan one of y'all ungrateful black asses.

my uncle almost pulled oprah at a skating rink back in the 80's

she coulda been my auntie

"What has oprah done for black people?" --People proceed to list numerous things that answer the question--"well what has she done except for that?"

Crabs in a barrel mentality is sad to see in action. Oprah, Obama, Jordan (yes, even Jordan) have done plenty for black people. But the truth is, it will never be enough for the person who refuses to do for self.
Cosign

Use her platform to help somebody else other than herself?
She hasn't?

tenor.gif

she needs to repair the damage that she did.

she got niggas on her side for the school she built in africa.

shit i can do that.....
but she destroyed alot in the US....

a whole fucking lot

Back