Welcome To aBlackWeb

What happened to Lauren smith fields?

But were any of these women being posted in this tread on social media doing any of that??
Actually i believe Lauren Smith Fields had some off code things to say on social media, if I'm not mistaken. I get what you're asking but in the eyes of the pro black community their acceptance of the enemy is the offense. That alone starts the name-calling, they don't necessarily have to do anything else because swirling is already looked at as a hostile act.

I understand you're all about keeping the peace but tough love works also

View attachment 1302147

Don't understand how some of you can see this and not acknowledge this is a problem.

I mean, wtf is she looking at to even want to interact with somebody who looks like that?

Dude literally looks like the type of person who would do what he did to her.

So, there definitely has to be some kind of disconnect for her not to see the danger that's right in front of her.
Because mother fuckers that look like him are now getting jobs to play leading roles in John Wick 4, The Crow and Pennywise.

Society has somehow been told that it is less offensive to ignore the obvious.

Are we really gonna try to have a pissing contest on derogatory names and who hates who now?? My statement was specifically for the men that post on ABW. To my knowledge no woman as come on here and said that black men are bulletbags.

Also being reduced to nothing more a man's sex slave to be repeatedly raped as he so fits is sooooooo much better then being shot. One is no better then other sir.

You're being disingenuous now.

No one thinks of a bedwench in those terms anymore.

Granted, that is the original definition of a bedwench...........but you know that's not the context in which it's being used in today's society.

For the most part, it's a term used to classify black women who date white men.

Nothing about rape is insinuated in that term.

To the contrary, it actually implies that these women voluntarily seek out white men.

So they're not victims of rape at all since they're giving their consent.

You're being disingenuous now.

No one thinks of a bedwench in those terms anymore.

Granted, that is the original definition of a bedwench...........but you know that's not the context in which it's being used in today's society.

For the most part, it's a term used to classify black women who date white men.

Nothing about rape is insinuated in that term.

To the contrary, it actually implies that these women voluntarily seek out white men.

So they're not victims of rape at all since they're giving their consent.
I'm not being disingenuous at all. That's what the term means and that is absolutely the reason people use it. Like stop it for real...

I'm not being disingenuous at all. That's what the term means and that is absolutely the reason people use it. Like stop it for real...

Ok, if you say you're not being disingenuous I'll take you at your word.

Maybe you're just not aware of it, but...........in today's society (for the most part)..........social media, internet, whatever........that's not how the word is being used.

It's simply used as a term to describe black women who like white men.

Not black women who are slaves to them or raped by them..........but black women who like them.

So it’s not even about me disagreeing with the term or if she deserved it or not. Y’all can’t think I’m against our culture because I don’t agree with everything. Candace said her dude was her equal and the passport brothers said black women here are not it. Both a detriment.

I think that a lot of those women yall aren’t feeling are very defensive in how they have been treated by black men. They feel like music and shit has lead to us calling them nappy headed bitches who be lying. I feel it’s stupid to go and date white dudes when they are much worse in general.

But if it’s ok for the passport dudes to go find something foreign are we surprised when black women do the same? And yes women have to be more careful because they can be killed.

Again the bedwench thing comes into play because bedwenches are rape victims. You can’t be saying we need unity and then you use a phrase like that. Being raped by white men or killed by white cops is not an either or situation for black people. So no I don’t like the phrase it’s not waking up women.

To me it seems like y’all keep saying we can’t have real conversation because I don’t agree. But it’s is a real conversation I just see your POV differently.
Personally speaking, and I know I’ve said this to you before about passport brothers, it’s no way that there is black men out here to be talked to and black women can’t find one black man to want to be with them. It’s way easier for women to get men than vice versa. Women don’t have to be a plethora of things out here to be talked to and black women can’t find one black man to one of be with them. It’s way easier for women to get a man than vice versa.

Women don’t have to be a plethora of things to get a man’s attention, in this case, black men do. I mean look at these white men that these black women are dying at the hands by these, these are guys that look like something out of in early 50s first civilization like movie about white men. They look insanely crazy, who are these black women that are talking to those black male equivalents? Meaning those black guys that look crazy. Like they eat bugs out of rotting wood.

As far as Black unity, what am I supposed to think of black women who make it their priority to play both sides of the fence? Acting as if they want to be unified, and are out here with white men? You think those women are trustworthy in terms of the upliftment of us? No, they don’t want to uplift us, they are uplifting themselves.

I noticed all the True Crime bloggers/streamers who talk about these obvious racial cases conveniently leave out race in their comments. Its all just content to them, nevermind the PATTERNS and HISTORY

I noticed all the True Crime bloggers/streamers who talk about these obvious racial cases conveniently leave out race in their comments. Its all just content to them, nevermind the PATTERNS and HISTORY

To mention race would do away with the multitude of commercials they’ve been running for the last two years with black woman/white man dynamic. On top of the other things that they’ve been doing to separate the two genders with all kinds of weird propaganda to keep us arguing.

Dick and Pussy policing is bad enough.

Now we gotta put a racial element to it, too?

Put a Rest in Power to the lost young queens, and push for justice. No need for the rest of the sideshow.

Lol we not gonna have a real con….nevermind.
Bruh the dude who said that and the dude who reacted 1st are two of the several compromised posters we have on this website. Both liberal influenced Negroes who crash out for the Democratic Party pro bono. When the real brothers are talking about accountability and teaching our sisters the ways of the devil, the two liberal Negroes call it "dick and pussy policing" as a clever way to AVOID holding white people accountable

One thing @Mister B. And @SneakDZA will never do is hold white people accountable. They didn't make it this far in life by doing that, they're not going to start now.

You have Hellczar more Furious about the word bedwench...okay fine, I'll remove the word from my vocabulary now will YOU/YALL address your sisters romancing their enemy?

No you won't

We can't have a real conversation until you ABW cowards acknowledge white supremacy across the board and on all sides. Yall want to just limit it to the right wing and go about your docile way. No more.

Lol we not gonna have a real con….nevermind.

Lol bruh you won’t start whatever conversation you keep saying we won’t have. Y’all think liberals are the devil making everybody gay and Dis is full idiot with no point.

And the part that’s crazy y’all just debating because I don’t want to disrespect dead black women. But be crying whenever people don’t discuss black men being victims. I don’t really know what y’all want us to say that ain’t been said.

You have Hellczar more Furious about the word bedwench...okay fine, I'll remove the word from my vocabulary now will YOU/YALL address your sisters romancing their enemy?

No you won't

We can't have a real conversation until you ABW cowards acknowledge white supremacy across the board and on all sides. Yall want to just limit it to the right wing and go about your docile way. No more.

Bruh wtf you want lol abw as a whole talk about white folks all the time. But you’re stuck in democrats and gay folks and asdos. What do you do to stop interracial dating? What do you do to stop white supremacy besides talk. You asking me what I’m going to do when you do nothing.

Until you show somebody that you actually do shit for black people you can really stfu. Want unity for the community except for everybody that ain’t you. A bitch ass clowned out identity switching ho nigga.

Bruh wtf you want lol abw as a whole talk about white folks all the time. But you’re stuck in democrats and gay folks and asdos. What do you do to stop interracial dating? What do you do to stop white supremacy besides talk. You asking me what I’m going to do when you do nothing.

Until you show somebody that you actually do shit for black people you can really stfu. Want unity for the community except for everybody that ain’t you. A bitch ass clowned out identity switching ho nigga.
You might wanna stop. This line of questioning will get you nowhere.

Trust me, I’m on Year 3 of it.

Lol bruh you won’t start whatever conversation you keep saying we won’t have. Y’all think liberals are the devil making everybody gay and Dis is full idiot with no point.

And the part that’s crazy y’all just debating because I don’t want to disrespect dead black women. But be crying whenever people don’t discuss black men being victims. I don’t really know what y’all want us to say that ain’t been said.

I don’t understand what you were trying to say with that bolded point, but the reason why I won’t try to “start these types of conversations” is because I understand how these roll out. It usually ends with people not wanting to be honest about what happened and not willing to accept what’s being said. On top of being disrespected for no reason. On top of being playing stupid and spinning in circles. I be having hope for my people but it’s unfortunate

I don’t understand what you were trying to say with that bolded point, but the reason why I won’t try to “start these types of conversations” is because I understand how these roll out. It usually ends with people not wanting to be honest about what happened and not willing to accept what’s being said. On top of being disrespected for no reason. On top of being playing stupid and spinning in circles. I be having hope for my people but it’s unfortunate

That was in response to disanthorpe.

Look can we keep it real you view my pov as liberal white washed pro feminist or whatever buzzwords y’all want to use and probably think I view you the same. I don’t know what you want me to say to convince you I’m down for real conversation but if all I have to do is agree with you that’s crazy.

Do I need to get like deadeye and say black women hate us collectively? Because this gender war stuff that y’all love isn’t as one sided as you want it to be.

Back