Welcome To aBlackWeb

What happened to Lauren smith fields?

shaking-my-head-unbelievable.gif

Ahhh man.

Don't make shitting on black women murdered by white men your gimmick.

71005c57-7e1b-4bd8-8e4a-c10ac5eac882-jpeg.755923

Since yall niggas only got smoke for niggas, ima start using this photo as a forcefield to ward off people that the deceased wench wouldn’t piss on if they got stung by a school of jellyfish.

Bruh why you here? It’s a whole facebook you can shit on black women on.

19... she wasn't raised right if she doesn't understand someone like him is not a dating option for someone like her. Yall will not learn

Seeing this video makes this situation even sadder.

Once you get to a certain age, you don't realize how young 19 really is.

Then again, maybe you do.

Technically she's an adult, but.......legal age aside.........she was really just a child.

I remember this sister too. She was gorgeous, and I won’t sully her name RIP
Eh I don't give a fuck about the moral High Ground black people take in situations like this, cuz thats what gets us in these life and death situations

The news reports quoted she was "excited" to go on a date with him

Excited why? Because she obviously equated his whiteness with a money or just something "better", despite the fact that he looks like an inbred who kisses his dogs in the mouth

If she had someone like me to shame her for her "excitement" she'd still be ALIVE right now and that's real fucking talk

I know several black men HER AGE who would be very excited to go on a date with her beautiful self

She didn't value herself, point blank. She wasn't raised right, deadass

Seeing this video makes this situation even sadder.

Once you get to a certain age, you don't realize how young 19 really is.

Then again, maybe you do.

Technically she's an adult, but.......legal age aside.........she was really just a child.
I just got a reaction so i came back in here and realized i didn't watch the i posted so i just watched it for the 1st time. The part where she was grabbing on on the white boy and he didn't look interested was so cringe. Its very sad that our sisters are throwing themselves at these people. The media propaganda has been working and that's a part of the reason why this is happening.

On the white man's side, I think they get real resentful of that same propaganda. Because every year we see two or three incidents like this including Chad Wheeler and others

In 2024 we're at the point where black women are literally pursuing their Earthly enemy

I just got a reaction so i came back in here and realized i didn't watch the i posted so i just watched it for the 1st time. The part where she was grabbing on on the white boy and he didn't look interested was so cringe. Its very sad that our sisters are throwing themselves at these people. The media propaganda has been working and that's a part of the reason why this is happening.

On the white man's side, I think they get real resentful of that same propaganda. Because every year we see two or three incidents like this including Chad Wheeler and others

In 2024 we're at the point where black women are literally pursuing their Earthly enemy

Don't wanna derail, but I've mentioned a few times that this goes beyond our sisters "divesting" and going after white men.

There's a large contingent of them that actually hate black men.

And I'm not talking about bashing.........shaming.........or resentment.

There's a true vitriolic hatred that some sisters actually have for us.

When I've brought this up in other threads, people acknowledge it.........but dismiss it at the same time.

Sort of a "yeah, but" reply.

Basically they admit that there's a lot of sisters out there like that, but they try to dismiss it by saying that there's just as many black men who do the same thing.

And that's not true at all.

There are brothers who are critical of some of our sisters and despise their behavior and how they conduct themselves, but it's not actual hatred.

Eh I don't give a fuck about the moral High Ground black people take in situations like this, cuz thats what gets us in these life and death situations

The news reports quoted she was "excited" to go on a date with him

Excited why? Because she obviously equated his whiteness with a money or just something "better", despite the fact that he looks like an inbred who kisses his dogs in the mouth

If she had someone like me to shame her for her "excitement" she'd still be ALIVE right now and that's real fucking talk
Brother, that’s exactly why I say we not gonna have real conversations, until we’re ready to have real conversations. Of course she was excited. You don’t remember her old Facebook posts and saying that she was done with coloreds? It is what it is.

I think you're too emotionally attached to these discussions in a dishonest way because what you’ll do is you’ll take every single type of black woman and lump them in the same pile and if you give them any type of critique valid or otherwise, rather than acknowledge what was said and recognize something is there, you make it seem like it’s just women’s hatred.

Which is a very lazy thing to do. Simply because you know we’re talking about specific situations and specific types of women, but you don’t really make the distinction to embrace that, you just label it women’s hatred and that’s it. You don’t give brothers the dignity of acknowledging when we are right, you just try to offset it with a little joke or make it seem like it doesn’t count in the total points that get made, and I’m okay with that.

@Hellczar I'm never going to type your name so you're just going to have to see this

I understand the truth of my words hurts your little feelings

If you're a beautiful 19 year old girl excited to go out with this👇🏾

20240423_083948.jpg

It's because you weren't raised right

She didnt understand that he's not good enough for her.... why not?

Take that same human being and paint him brown I doubt she uses the word "excited". I doubt they're even going on a date

she wasn't raised right

Any black person who does not see white supremacists for who and what they are was not raised right

I think you're too emotionally attached to these discussions in a dishonest way because what you’ll do is you’ll take every single type of black woman and lump them in the same pile and if you give them any type of critique valid or otherwise, rather than acknowledge what was said and recognize something is there, you make it seem like it’s just women’s hatred.

Which is a very lazy thing to do. Simply because you know we’re talking about specific situations and specific types of women, but you don’t really make the distinction to embrace that, you just label it women’s hatred and that’s it. You don’t give brothers the dignity of acknowledging when we are right, you just try to offset it with a little joke or make it seem like it doesn’t count in the total points that get made, and I’m okay with that.

I know all the distinctions bro. Yes there is Candace Owens type and the types who think white mans ice is colder and they hate black men. But according to deadeye it’s no black men who hate black women in the sane way but to me that’s false. These are too extreme groups.

But I don’t think every person that dates outside is on some self hate bedwench coon shit. This girl was 19 and as far as we know outside of going in a date with this guy she not some race traitor like ninety free was saying.

To me these women yall talk about seem like it’s a response to something. Then the men respond and say how black women are the worst. Neither group goes over their flaws and they just get online and post shit. Because ABW is mostly men y’all don’t think some of the posts are falling right into this bad dialogue.

It don’t help when niggas call a murder victim a bedwench. Same way if some random black woman called one of us a bullet bag. I don’t think y’all want to look at what causes this and want to just say who is worse.

I know all the distinctions bro. Yes there is Candace Owens type and the types who think white mans ice is colder and they hate black men. But according to deadeye it’s no black men who hate black women in the sane way but to me that’s false. These are too extreme groups.

But I don’t think every person that dates outside is on some self hate bedwench coon shit. This girl was 19 and as far as we know outside of going in a date with this guy she not some race traitor like ninety free was saying.

To me these women yall talk about seem like it’s a response to something. Then the men respond and say how black women are the worst. Neither group goes over their flaws and they just get online and post shit. Because ABW is mostly men y’all don’t think some of the posts are falling right into this bad dialogue.

It don’t help when niggas call a murder victim a bedwench. Same way if some random black woman called one of us a bullet bag. I don’t think y’all want to look at what causes this and want to just say who is worse.
You are talking to brick wall honey. They will never admit that there are some men who post here who have some level of distain for women.

You can thank your white liberal media propaganda for this trend. More black girls are dating white boys because that's what every form of media is telling them to do. They're growing up with these false images. They've been overly pushing swirling knowing the racism problem hasn't been corrected

The right wing promotes racism, the left wing puts a cheap Band-Aid over it that never helps it heal but it's just there. Since the right wing wants us all to be George Floyd the left wing's answer to that is to paint Derek Chauvin and Brianna Taylor as a couple. This is where we're at. Not enough young black girls are raised to understand their value or their enemy, so more stories like this are going to happen because the propaganda is too strong

. Since the right wing wants us all to be George Floyd the left wing's answer to that is to paint Derek Chauvin and Brianna Taylor as a couple. This is where we're at. Not enough young black girls are raised to understand their value or their enemy, so more stories like this are going to happen because the propaganda is too strong
This is it here.

You’ll notice that niggas who defend this type of shit are always of that docile nature.

Back