Welcome To aBlackWeb

What happened to Lauren smith fields?

And it’s pointless mryounggun told me leave the shit alone a minute ago
@deadeye rhetoric and being called a bedwench isn't the worst part of these stories, yet that's where your focus is at. Deflecting. Because like the brother before me said that's a docile way to approach this. ABW is very docile

Protesting a word, but not the actions. Beautiful black women fucking with dirty cave dwellers isn't the problem, a word is

If these girls were called bedwenches more often they'd be alive right now....do you understand that??

@deadeye rhetoric and being called a bedwench isn't the worst part of these stories, yet that's where your focus is at. Deflecting. Because like the brother before me said that's a docile way to approach this. ABW is very docile

Protesting a word, but not the actions. Beautiful black women fucking with dirty cave dwellers isn't the problem, a word is

If these girls were called bedwenches more often they'd be alive right now....do you understand that??
You really think that calling black women derogatory names online is an truly viable deterrent for black women dating out?????

Bruh again I don’t think the small amount of black woken who date out and get killed means they had it coming all the time. We all know women have to be more careful and black folks can’t trust whites in general. Buuuuuut the lesson was learned cuz she dead. I’m not gonna talk bad about a 19 year old kid who didn’t know better.

Like let be for real you not really for black empowerment because you would actually do shit. Instead it just talk crazy online and hope somebody hears you. You ain’t talking to any black kids about who they date or how white folks get down in your own town. Stop the fake shit.

Black girls get called bitches hoes and ratchet and it has not stopped bad behavoir. Let’s add another slur(that most don’t know outside the net) and hope they can be shamed into safety.

Not calling women names ain’t docile. Stop trying to be in that white boy internet troll shit it’s goofy.

You really think that calling black women derogatory names online is an truly viable deterrent for black women dating out?????
Yes!!!!!!

Because their reasoning for choosing these white boys is shallow. It's because they're white and nothing more. They need a harsh wake up call to balance their shallow minds

Coonshaming works wonders

Ive cleaned this cesspool website by doing just that. You don't see 40-year-old niggas with pronouns in their bio anymore. You don't see Canadians worshiping Doris Burke like they did before I coonshamed them. I made them rethink.. think twice..

:think2:

Telling black people "you are with the Enemy" is effective by any means

What about sisters and young girls that you know personally, do you try to deter them from swirling? If so how?

You are talking to brick wall honey. They will never admit that there are some men who post here who have some level of distain for women.

There's a huge difference between disdain and vitriolic hatred.

For the most part, there are more black women who seem to genuinely hate black men than there are black men who genuinely hate black women.

Calling someone a bulletbag is more heartless than calling someone a bedwench.

Mainly because a bulletbag references someone being shot and killed.

Whereas a bedwench only references a black woman who sleeps with white men.

So tell me again...........which one is actually worse?

Another sister dismembered... by another Hills Have Eyes member

View attachment 1301941

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

Don't understand how some of you can see this and not acknowledge this is a problem.

I mean, wtf is she looking at to even want to interact with somebody who looks like that?

Dude literally looks like the type of person who would do what he did to her.

So, there definitely has to be some kind of disconnect for her not to see the danger that's right in front of her.

View attachment 1302147

Don't understand how some of you can see this and not acknowledge this is a problem.

I mean, wtf is she looking at to even want to interact with somebody who looks like that?

Dude literally looks like the type of person who would do what he did to her.

So, there definitely has to be some kind of disconnect for her not to see the danger that's right in front of her.
The disconnect is media programming is working. It started with shows like Scandal and now everything you see is black woman-white man. Every ad everywhere. That's 50%, the other 50% is there's no discussion being had at home about the dangers of these people. The only time race is discussed is when one of us gets shot by the police or some George Floyd shit happens, other than that black people aren't regularly discussing the enemy in such terms in our households

I know all the distinctions bro. Yes there is Candace Owens type and the types who think white mans ice is colder and they hate black men. But according to deadeye it’s no black men who hate black women in the sane way but to me that’s false. These are too extreme groups.

But I don’t think every person that dates outside is on some self hate bedwench coon shit. This girl was 19 and as far as we know outside of going in a date with this guy she not some race traitor like ninety free was saying.

To me these women yall talk about seem like it’s a response to something. Then the men respond and say how black women are the worst. Neither group goes over their flaws and they just get online and post shit. Because ABW is mostly men y’all don’t think some of the posts are falling right into this bad dialogue.

It don’t help when niggas call a murder victim a bedwench. Same way if some random black woman called one of us a bullet bag. I don’t think y’all want to look at what causes this and want to just say who is worse.
Honestly, I don’t really agree with what you’re saying in the subject. Now the first passage? I’m not gonna act like there aren’t any black men who hate black women. That’s just stupid. Like to me if you read a statement coming from me, and I said that, that’s not like a difference of an opinion. That’s not like Xbox is better than PlayStation. That’s not like Jay Z is better than NaS. That’s like saying eating shit is healthier than eating fruits and vegetables. That is just stupid.

So the reason why I say that we’re not having real conversations, is because I don’t think people are ready to come to grips with inconvenient truths. I think we’re inundated with so much super hard-core liberal, talking points, that it infiltrates our brains and those us, of course. Every black person that dates outside of their so-called race, I understand why you have a reticence to call them self hating coons. However, I look at it like it doesn’t matter if I hired someone over you for a job because they were a better person, or because I purposefully cut you out. The end result is you don’t have a job. It’s like that X-Men movie, remember when they killed off Darwin? The black superhero, who literally can evolve to navigate in any situation? A lot of peoples discussions in terms of who he was, and how he died, was to say well he didn’t really die, his energy got distributed. Which to me, doesn’t make a difference because in cinema the moment they carry you out of a film, youre dead, same thing with the moment they carry you into a film you’re alive. So it doesn’t matter the end result, because it still feels the same way whether not he was killed or his energy is just in outer space.

If you could read the harsh history about what we suffered through in this country and still are hell-bent and not trying to establish a strong culture to help us benefit through community, how exactly should I see you? I’m supposed to act like you’re not pushing us evolving and getting into it, we need to be?

Your first passage in your third one essentially is the reason why make the point. I’m speaking to Candace Owens’ of the world. A woman like her who’s gone and said that she ended up with a white man because he was her intellectual equal or superior. Which to me is the same thing is saying well I didn’t purposefully not choose a black man, I just didn’t end up with one. Who cares the why if the end result is the same?

As far as the bedwench/bullet bag point? Nah man.

Bruh again I don’t think the small amount of black woken who date out and get killed means they had it coming all the time. We all know women have to be more careful and black folks can’t trust whites in general. Buuuuuut the lesson was learned cuz she dead. I’m not gonna talk bad about a 19 year old kid who didn’t know better.

Like let be for real you not really for black empowerment because you would actually do shit. Instead it just talk crazy online and hope somebody hears you. You ain’t talking to any black kids about who they date or how white folks get down in your own town. Stop the fake shit.
This is why I don't engage you

Because you're an emotional fagot who always has to take shit personal. Being LGBT has compromised you and your views. YOU the one who's not for us because you're still for them. You look at the white lgbts as Allies that's why you come for me for 7 years

The bottom line, every black person who is in my vicinity online or offline gets this work. Niggas will not play dumb around me

You're a fucking idiot for making everything I say about me

Nigga do you know what the word dismembered means?????

Black women are being dismembered by white boys but you're focused on them being called bedwenches because you're too much of a lgbt COWARD to focus on the real thing

Black girls get called bitches hoes and ratchet and it has not stopped bad behavoir. Let’s add another slur(that most don’t know outside the net) and hope they can be shamed into safety.

Not calling women names ain’t docile. Stop trying to be in that white boy internet troll shit it’s goofy.
Another post dedicated to names and not coming at white offenders

Stop being a fucking coward

White supremacy is the issue, coward, not name calling.... coward!

There's a huge difference between disdain and vitriolic hatred.

For the most part, there are more black women who seem to genuinely hate black men than there are black men who genuinely hate black women.

Calling someone a bulletbag is more heartless than calling someone a bedwench.

Mainly because a bulletbag references someone being shot and killed.

Whereas a bedwench only references a black woman who sleeps with white men.

So tell me again...........which one is actually worse?
Are we really gonna try to have a pissing contest on derogatory names and who hates who now?? My statement was specifically for the men that post on ABW. To my knowledge no woman as come on here and said that black men are bulletbags.

Also being reduced to nothing more a man's sex slave to be repeatedly raped as he so fits is sooooooo much better then being shot. One is no better then other sir.

@Hellczar a lot of yall have this cowardly way of ducking the issue of white supremacy by criticizing the criticizers of white supremacy/coonery

You said... " she's only 19 and didn't know any better" then proceeds to shit on me, as a deflection.... So. You coddle a 19 year old which is a fully grown adult who can go into the military and kill.. and just leave it at "she didn't know" like that's ok. You're saying her ignorance is acceptable. Being ignorant is not acceptable but you saying its ok is consistent with you always having a problem with people like me who hold people accountable. You want black people to just be conditioned victims without addressing the THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM WEARING A KLAN ROBE

Last edited:
Honestly, I don’t really agree with what you’re saying in the subject. Now the first passage? I’m not gonna act like there aren’t any black men who hate black women. That’s just stupid. Like to me if you read a statement coming from me, and I said that, that’s not like a difference of an opinion. That’s not like Xbox is better than PlayStation. That’s not like Jay Z is better than NaS. That’s like saying eating shit is healthier than eating fruits and vegetables. That is just stupid.

So the reason why I say that we’re not having real conversations, is because I don’t think people are ready to come to grips with inconvenient truths. I think we’re inundated with so much super hard-core liberal, talking points, that it infiltrates our brains and those us, of course. Every black person that dates outside of their so-called race, I understand why you have a reticence to call them self hating coons. However, I look at it like it doesn’t matter if I hired someone over you for a job because they were a better person, or because I purposefully cut you out. The end result is you don’t have a job. It’s like that X-Men movie, remember when they killed off Darwin? The black superhero, who literally can evolve to navigate in any situation? A lot of peoples discussions in terms of who he was, and how he died, was to say well he didn’t really die, his energy got distributed. Which to me, doesn’t make a difference because in cinema the moment they carry you out of a film, youre dead, same thing with the moment they carry you into a film you’re alive. So it doesn’t matter the end result, because it still feels the same way whether not he was killed or his energy is just in outer space.

If you could read the harsh history about what we suffered through in this country and still are hell-bent and not trying to establish a strong culture to help us benefit through community, how exactly should I see you? I’m supposed to act like you’re not pushing us evolving and getting into it, we need to be?

Your first passage in your third one essentially is the reason why make the point. I’m speaking to Candace Owens’ of the world. A woman like her who’s gone and said that she ended up with a white man because he was her intellectual equal or superior. Which to me is the same thing is saying well I didn’t purposefully not choose a black man, I just didn’t end up with one. Who cares the why if the end result is the same?

As far as the bedwench/bullet bag point? Nah man.

So it’s not even about me disagreeing with the term or if she deserved it or not. Y’all can’t think I’m against our culture because I don’t agree with everything. Candace said her dude was her equal and the passport brothers said black women here are not it. Both a detriment.

I think that a lot of those women yall aren’t feeling are very defensive in how they have been treated by black men. They feel like music and shit has lead to us calling them nappy headed bitches who be lying. I feel it’s stupid to go and date white dudes when they are much worse in general.

But if it’s ok for the passport dudes to go find something foreign are we surprised when black women do the same? And yes women have to be more careful because they can be killed.

Again the bedwench thing comes into play because bedwenches are rape victims. You can’t be saying we need unity and then you use a phrase like that. Being raped by white men or killed by white cops is not an either or situation for black people. So no I don’t like the phrase it’s not waking up women.

To me it seems like y’all keep saying we can’t have real conversation because I don’t agree. But it’s is a real conversation I just see your POV differently.

Are we really gonna try to have a pissing contest on derogatory names and who hates who now?? My statement was specifically for the men that post on ABW. To my knowledge no woman as come on here and said that black men are bulletbags.

Also being reduced to nothing more a man's sex slave to be repeatedly raped as he so fits is sooooooo much better then being shot. One is no better then other sir.
I will continue to use such language because it highlights that you have a choice. Our slave ancestors didn't have a choice. Y'all do and you're choosing to be in raceplay relationships and put it on tik tok. Those are bedwenches ma'am. Feel free to call the black men "bedbucks" because they are that as well 🤷🏾‍♂️

@Hellczar a lot of yall have this cowardly way of ducking the issue of white supremacy by criticizing the criticizers of white supremacy/coonery

You said... " she's only 19 and didn't know any better" then proceeds to shit on me, as a deflection.... So. You coddle a 19 year old which is a fully grown adult who can go into the military and kill.. and just leave it at "she didn't know" like that's ok. You're saying her ignorance is acceptable. Being ignorant is not acceptable but you saying its ok is consistent with you always having a problem with people like me who hold people accountable. You want black people to just be conditioned victims without addressing the THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM WEARING A KLAN ROBE

Man stfu. I said rip to the girl y’all called her a slur and acted like she deserved it but then complain about gender wars in the community. It does not make any sense. Race never used that term lol ever. And bro when you were 19 did you know what you knew now? They are adults but barely lol that’s why many 19 year olds are dependents.

Anyway they made a mistake and died cuz of it. I don’t celebrate it like you do. All the other insults don’t matter bro because you’re an idiot

I will continue to use such language because it highlights that you have a choice. Our slave ancestors didn't have a choice. Y'all do and you're choosing to be in raceplay relationships and put it on tik tok. Those are bedwenches ma'am. Feel free to call the black men "bedbucks" because they are that as well 🤷🏾‍♂️
But were any of these women being posted in this tread on social media doing any of that??

Back