Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

I really enjoyed this review, got some good laughs and I actually learned about a movie. I didn't realize how sad it was, I thought it was some happy shit too.

Pretty dope.... Liked this movie ... Shit was wild... That jail scene was kinda wild.... You don't come back from that shit... Even if you killed the nigga.... How you forget what you did before that shit ??‍♂️

I never seen the whole movie but just going by this review, that shit had too much going on. It seemed like a whole TV show series not a single movie.

I recently watched it a few weeks ago I was only able to find it on YouTube they have the directors cut on there and it’s long as hell. I think the theatrical release is shorter but you have to find an actual physical copy to watch it.

Was never the biggest fan of this movie but it’s watchable. American Me is way better tho. Another solid review from Primm.

"...I thought you was a Pepis, bitch"

tenor.gif

The shit at the school dance happened to me I didn’t know how to dance(still don’t) dancing with my date and she just was like laughing at me and walked off. Started dancing with some other nigga. Lol

The shit at the school dance happened to me I didn’t know how to dance(still don’t) dancing with my date and she just was like laughing at me and walked off. Started dancing with some other nigga. Lol

I thought it was weird that the one southern nigga in the movie didn't know how to dance. Really, the south actually used to get clowned for being so big on dancing.

Back