Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

imo its hard to make fun of friday cuz its actually a good movie. its easier to make fun of shitty movies with bad acting, plot etc. Friday is a classic comedy, hard to troll it.

It was a solid review. Not heads rollin funny but I’m glad he pointed out shit that made no sense. Like didn’t Cube get paid the day before? Where the money go? He might of blew his last check on that gun lol. That and him and ol’ girl was definitely fuckin when Pops answered the door for Smokey.

Last few reviews were super entertaining, but the jokes done fell off.

I still fuck with them and watch them soon as they drop.

imo its hard to make fun of friday cuz its actually a good movie. its easier to make fun of shitty movies with bad acting, plot etc. Friday is a classic comedy, hard to troll it.

I think it's a mixture of that and the fact that Friday is a comedy. It's easier to make fun of goofy shit in a movie that is meant to be serious than it is to make fun of goofy shit in a movie that is meant to be goofy. I mean what is he really going to say? "Hey, how this little midget get this fine ass wife?" Well, yeah, that's the joke.

I think it's a mixture of that and the fact that Friday is a comedy. It's easier to make fun of goofy shit in a movie that is meant to be serious than it is to make fun of goofy shit in a movie that is meant to be goofy. I mean what is he really going to say? "Hey, how this little midget get this fine ass wife?" Well, yeah, that's the joke.

Yea, good point.

Yea, good point.

And you cant really "make fun" of a movie like Friday. Jus kinda mention obscure observations. Like craig n his girl musta been smashin while they were away, how come if craig jus got paid, why didnt he have money to pay big worm etc.

Lol at flannel face off. . He did make some good points about Craigs family not taking his situation seriously. I laughed et the way regina King shrugged it off when he tried to borrow money from her. Dezam!

Back