Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

"Nick Cannon runs up to the first bitch he see's and tries to holla at her. Slow down bro, you hella thirsty. you ain't put your fuckn bags away yet"

giphy.gif

I picked up on it in the first video...

I thought he said it in that one too....I can't remember.

But considering how popular they got on here... And he made anther joke about his accent.... Shit made me wonder why none of the people who always shit on Baltimore accents never said nuffin...

But it's whatever.... I'm learning to let niggaz be mad at what the want to ??‍♂️

I don't even remember him saying he was from Bmore. His accent is pretty clear.

Really good review. Him getting on them hairlines and Nick Cannon simpin ass was on point. I like the fact that he pointed out that these niggas took that drumming shit way to seriously. Too over the top.

What movies yall wana see him do nxt?

I really wish he would do American Me but that wont happen after Blood n Blood Out

I hope he does Thicker Than Water (starring fat joe & mack 10). That shit was bad.

What movies yall wana see him do nxt?

I really wish he would do American Me but that wont happen after Blood n Blood Out

I hope he does Thicker Than Water (starring fat joe & mack 10). That shit was bad.
He needs to do some of those no limit movies next. I’m bout it or Da last Don. Hell even I got the hook up

Really good review. Him getting on them hairlines and Nick Cannon simpin ass was on point. I like the fact that he pointed out that these niggas took that drumming shit way to seriously. Too over the top.
Not really.

That actually IS HBCU band culture. I lived it.

Shout out to the bruhs. Didn’t think the PSI would get a mention in this review, but at least Primm showed it.

Back