Welcome To aBlackWeb

What exactly is being anti semitic?

Nah their roots were in Egypt before the 'exodus story' bro I don't think you're following. I'm saying Judaism was an offshoot from ancient Kemet than went into middle East and got further influenced etc
And yet its whites but more specifically white jews.
Ok bro I'm not about to argue with you over this you got it

The origin of judiasm, christianity, and islam was Zoroastrianism out of Iran.

Zoroaster was Jesus before Jesus. Even Moses is based on him. The dualtiy of good and evil, the ONE true god, the concept of the devil, hell and heaven type after life. All of that started with Zoroastrinism.

You could say zoroastrianism was based of sun woship religions which is true. But the majority of the concepts of monotheistic religions all got fleshed out for the first time with zorastrianism.

The origin of judiasm, christianity, and islam was Zoroastrianism out of Iran.

Zoroaster was Jesus before Jesus. Even Moses is based on him. The dualtiy of good and evil, the ONE true god, the concept of the devil, hell and heaven type after life. All of that started with Zoroastrinism.

You could say zoroastrianism was based of sun woship religions which is true. But the majority of the concepts of monotheistic religions all got fleshed out for the first time with zorastrianism.

I honestly would put the roots of the three in ancient Kemet which was much before with the concept of Heru as earlier Jesus, Set becoming Satan etc. This why you find black Madonna all across early Europe and have the Exodus story with Moses as direct connect to Kemet.

But it's definitely a lot of Persian/Mesopotamian influence in the Bible as well. General theme is Christianity is some bs on its face lol

I honestly would put the roots of the three in ancient Kemet which was much before with the concept of Heru as earlier Jesus, Set becoming Satan etc. This why you find black Madonna all across early Europe and have the Exodus story with Moses as direct connect to Kemet.

But it's definitely a lot of Persian/Mesopotamian influence in the Bible as well. General theme is Christianity is some bs on its face lol

Religion as a whole can be traced to Sumer, and from there to ancient Egypt. So you can always say judiasm is influenced by ancient Egypt, cause at one point all belief systems are.

With that said though, the fundamental beliefs of the ancient egyptian and judiasm are different.

Historically, the root of all modern day abrahamic religions though are traced back to zoroastrianism.

The concept of good vs evil didnt exist until zoroastrinism. Ancient egyptian beliefs didnt have a cosmic war between god and satan for YOUR soul.

There was no human mesiah that would be born and defeat the force of the devil in sumerian or egyptian religions. They had gods being reborn and ressurected, but the concept of the human mesiah and fight for your soul did not exist.

Free will to pick between god and satan comes from zoroastrinism. God having an army of angels led by 7 arch angels does too.

The list can go on and on.

Like I said, you can say that the furthest we can trace back a set of beliefs is to Sumer, and from there to egypt, and then from there to Judiasm. You can say that cause thats as far as we can trace where beliefs in gods started.

But if you start looking at specifics on what makes the modern day abrahamic religions what they are, and all the concept within then, then the furtest you can historically trace that back to is Zorastrianism which started in ancient Media, and spread to Persia. Persia then conquered babylon and egypt, and freed the jews, and that contact with the jews basically turned to them copying zoarastrianism and calling it judiasm.

Every religion takes from its predecessors but Judiasm is really an exact copy of zoroastrianism.

Mainstram western education would never teach this, but all this real historic data could be found online.

And its not psuedo science either. There is real historical proof and writings that were excavated that prove all this.

Great thread by the way. So my question is how did Jews go from the middle East or Israel to Germany back to Israel? Somebody make this make sense. Cause why did y'all leave y'all land in the first place. This all sounds fishy

Religion as a whole can be traced to Sumer, and from there to ancient Egypt. So you can always say judiasm is influenced by ancient Egypt, cause at one point all belief systems are.

With that said though, the fundamental beliefs of the ancient egyptian and judiasm are different.

Historically, the root of all modern day abrahamic religions though are traced back to zoroastrianism.

The concept of good vs evil didnt exist until zoroastrinism. Ancient egyptian beliefs didnt have a cosmic war between god and satan for YOUR soul.

There was no human mesiah that would be born and defeat the force of the devil in sumerian or egyptian religions. They had gods being reborn and ressurected, but the concept of the human mesiah and fight for your soul did not exist.

Free will to pick between god and satan comes from zoroastrinism. God having an army of angels led by 7 arch angels does too.

The list can go on and on.

Like I said, you can say that the furthest we can trace back a set of beliefs is to Sumer, and from there to egypt, and then from there to Judiasm. You can say that cause thats as far as we can trace where beliefs in gods started.

But if you start looking at specifics on what makes the modern day abrahamic religions what they are, and all the concept within then, then the furtest you can historically trace that back to is Zorastrianism which started in ancient Media, and spread to Persia. Persia then conquered babylon and egypt, and freed the jews, and that contact with the jews basically turned to them copying zoarastrianism and calling it judiasm.

Every religion takes from its predecessors but Judiasm is really an exact copy of zoroastrianism.

Mainstram western education would never teach this, but all this real historic data could be found online.

And its not psuedo science either. There is real historical proof and writings that were excavated that prove all this.

I think I see what you're trying to say. Essentially you could say the origin of the symbology used is heavily Egyptian/Sumerian but the flip of this mythology into more religious dogma being literalized has its origin in Zorastrianism.

Cuz the understanding of Egyptian mythology Ausar, auset, heru, set. Etc. deal with different aspects of the soul, ego, wisdom etc. But it is not put into religified form yet so to speak. Like for example Set Ausar's evil brother wasn't necessarily the devil yet so to speak, morseo represented the ego. Heru wasnt the savior in the same literalized form yet but represented the same principle. The KRST in Kemet instead of Christ.

Great thread by the way. So my question is how did Jews go from the middle East or Israel to Germany back to Israel? Somebody make this make sense. Cause why did y'all leave y'all land in the first place. This all sounds fishy
To end that discussion it's not real fam and Its a story lol

You can read the book the 13th tribe which explains the jews are fake

I'm aware and my point is theirs roots aren't in African it's in the ancient city of Ur.

Jews don't run the planet at all and they never did and never will.

Whites and Chinese are fighting for supremacy and whites are losing power globally

Hmmm depends tho a lot of folks consider the Middle East as just another part of Africa

I think I see what you're trying to say. Essentially you could say the origin of the symbology used is heavily Egyptian/Sumerian but the flip of this mythology into more religious dogma being literalized has its origin in Zorastrianism.

Cuz the understanding of Egyptian mythology Ausar, auset, heru, set. Etc. deal with different aspects of the soul, ego, wisdom etc. But it is not put into religified form yet so to speak. Like for example Set Ausar's evil brother wasn't necessarily the devil yet so to speak, morseo represented the ego. Heru wasnt the savior in the same literalized form yet but represented the same principle. The KRST in Kemet instead of Christ.

That but most importantly adding a role for humans to play in the cosmic war of good vs evil. To me thats what differentiates the abrahamic religions from the ones that came before it.

In ancient religions, there was no war between good vs evil. The war was gods fighting for power and successions. And humans? We just happened to be here.

In Abrahamic religions, it changed to where god is fundemantally good and wants to save humans, whereas the devil is bad and wants to damn humans.

Before zoroastrianism, this concept did not exist. Atleast, not that we can prove. There is always the possibility that there is a lost religion that created these concepts and zoroaster stole it from then, but that cant be proven. For now, when looking at old historical documents and arceological sites, the fundemental concepts of what made judiasm different from any other religions of the time are traced back to zoarastrianism.

And again, were just talking from a proveable, historical perspective.

The funny shit is, this actually got to the point that Judiasm tried to claim Zoaraster was a prophet of Yahweh. That was the best explanation of why there could he a religion so similar to judiasm that predated judiasm.

Like you cant say jews are the chosen people, and that god created a covenant with the jews, and then gave them the 10 commandments, and then find out the majority of the belief system that came from it existed for centuries before.

Ofcourse, the funny shit is that they had to white wash zoaraster and say he was the prophet Daniel. Lmao.

Diaspora. Jews stayed getting scattered among different empires and countries in the Middle Ages in Europe they would ban Jews from a country with no problem said they killed Jesus

Last edited:
Diaspora. Jews stayed getting scattered among different empires and countries in the Middle Ages in Wurope they would ban Jews from a country with no problem said they killed Jesus

A big part is due to the treatment of Jews in Juresalem by the European Christians. When European Christians took of Juresalem in the crusades, they pretty much forced all the jews to move.

And then add to the expansion of Islam. In the early islamic empire, the "people of the book" were allowed to live in peace as long as they paid a tax. So christians and jews were allowed to thrive on muslim land. Jews however, were allowed to thrive more than christians, because christians were consistently at war with muslims and the jews never had a unified country, so muslims treated jews better than they treated christians.

And then, you add the Muslim Empire went all the way to Italy and most eastern europe , and the jews went along with them.

And here is where it gets good. In Islam and in Christianity at the time, charing interest on loans was a sin. Judiasm though didnt follow that belief. So jews thrived in a society where they could give loans with interest to christian and muslims. The muslim empire allowed this because they allowed the jews to govern themselves by their own religion. So in the muslim empire, a muslim couldnt charge interest on a loan but jews could. So as the muslim empire expanded into spain and europe, a lot jews went with them and established businesses there and ended up staying.

Last edited:
That but most importantly adding a role for humans to play in the cosmic war of good vs evil. To me thats what differentiates the abrahamic religions from the ones that came before it.

In ancient religions, there was no war between good vs evil. The war was gods fighting for power and successions. And humans? We just happened to be here.

In Abrahamic religions, it changed to where god is fundemantally good and wants to save humans, whereas the devil is bad and wants to damn humans.

Before zoroastrianism, this concept did not exist. Atleast, not that we can prove. There is always the possibility that there is a lost religion that created these concepts and zoroaster stole it from then, but that cant be proven. For now, when looking at old historical documents and arceological sites, the fundemental concepts of what made judiasm different from any other religions of the time are traced back to zoarastrianism.

And again, were just talking from a proveable, historical perspective.

The funny shit is, this actually got to the point that Judiasm tried to claim Zoaraster was a prophet of Yahweh. That was the best explanation of why there could he a religion so similar to judiasm that predated judiasm.

Like you cant say jews are the chosen people, and that god created a covenant with the jews, and then gave them the 10 commandments, and then find out the majority of the belief system that came from it existed for centuries before.

Ofcourse, the funny shit is that they had to white wash zoaraster and say he was the prophet Daniel. Lmao.

I'd say that the battle between good and evil can be found in Horus/Ausar vs. Set, Marduk vs. Tiamat, Enki vs. Enlil etc. But like you said this was moreso an interplay amongst the gods and their drama. You could say Sumerian Enki vs. Enlil involved humans but wasn't religiously dogmatic as of yet. Have you read the Zend Avesta?

I'd say that the battle between good and evil can be found in Horus/Ausar vs. Set, Marduk vs. Tiamat, Enki vs. Enlil etc. But like you said this was moreso an interplay amongst the gods and their drama. You could say Sumerian Enki vs. Enlil involved humans but wasn't religiously dogmatic as of yet. Have you read the Zend Avesta?

I havent read anything about this topic in a very long time. I basically forgot more shit about this than I remember.

Back to the question, i never read the zend avesta, but ive read a ton on the beliefs zoarastrianiasm, and even though its kind of a dead religion, i met with and spoke with followers of zoarastrianism.

But again, that was long ago and I really need to brush up on the stuff that i read and forgot.

I havent read anything about this topic in a very long time. I basically forgot more shit about this than I remember.

Back to the question, i never read the zend avesta, but ive read a ton on the beliefs zoarastrianiasm, and even though its kind of a dead religion, i met with and spoke with followers of zoarastrianism.

But again, that was long ago and I really need to brush up on the stuff that i read and forgot.

Do the followers of Zorastrianism you met believe in the literal concept of Zoroaster walking the earth, coming to save humanity etc. Like Christians do in Jesus?

A big part is due to the treatment of Jews in Juresalem by the European Christians. When European Christians took of Juresalem in the crusades, they pretty much forced all the jews to move.

And then add to the expansion of Islam. In the early islamic empire, the "people of the book" were allowed to live in peace as long as they paid a tax. So christians and jews were allowed to thrive on muslim land. Jews however, were allowed to thrive more than christians, because christians were consistently at war with muslims and the jews never had a unified country, so muslims treated jews better than they treated christians.

And then, you add the Muslim Empire went all the way to Italy and most eastern europe , and the jews went along with them.

And here is where it gets good. In Islam and in Christianity at the time, charing interest on loans was a sin. Judiasm though didnt follow that belief. So jews thrived in a society where they could give loans with interest to christian and muslims. The muslim empire allowed this because they allowed the jews to govern themselves by their own religion. So in the muslim empire, a muslim couldnt charge interest on a loan but jews could. So as the muslim empire expanded into spain and europe, a lot jews went with them and established businesses there and ended up staying.

Facts. European Christian especially the Catholics were terrible to anybody non Catholic. They even sacked Constantinople for money. Eastern Orthodox Church was not fucking with them for a very long time. I was watching Netflix doc about Ottamans taking Constantinople and the locals preferred Muslims over Catholics

Last edited:
Do the followers of Zorastrianism you met believe in the literal concept of Zoroaster walking the earth, coming to save humanity etc. Like Christians do in Jesus?

Some of them probably do. My convos never really got deep enough to where I asked about their personal beliefs, it was always more general questions about religious belief and the history.

They also believe Zoroaster has three sons that will be born in different times after his death, with the final one defeating evil for good.

Thats where the belief of the messiah eventually being born for judiasm, jesus who was born a human coming back in christianity, and the Mahdi being born and destroying evil before judgement day in Islam come from.

Back