Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What do you think is left for Sports games to achieve?

Last FB game I played...

271318b.jpg

Sports games are ass now. Pretty much the same shit every year. Hasn't really been any inovations since PS2 era, they're just recycling features now...

Sums up my answer right here.

Couldn't tell you the last time I played Madden.

Maybe they need go back to thinking outside of the box again like NBA Jamz or NFL Street. Something similar. Doesn't always have to be realistic.

VR. You play a set position in the game and use the joysticks on the remotes to run. Dribbling, passing, catching, stiff-arming, etc. are all done through arm movements.

Make you feel like you really in the game.

I remember a video of the Oculus VR system where this guy was playing COD I think. Dude was running and moving around as if he was in the game. Now I think that would be the next step for gaming.

One of two problems I see...

- Cost for a home VR system like that
- Unhealthy outta shape muthafuccas

only major achievement left is a GTA game with our earth fully mapped out and built to scale, with online capabilities.

also a franchise mode in 2k that doesnt fully break down after like 15 seasons in. no matter what you do, all players average like 15 ppg and look the same

Virtual Reality and simulation is the future. In sports, this will be huge because of the potential for this to be a form of training

Maybe the next madden will let players choose to kneel during the anthem / half time show

include trash talk ratings and its effects on weak/rookie players

on "create" modes.....let me name my team wtf I wanna name my team and put whatever I want on the uni's and other clothes

we all going to hell, fuck are they still censoring shit for???

include trash talk ratings and its effects on weak/rookie players

on "create" modes.....let me name my team wtf I wanna name my team and put whatever I want on the uni's and other clothes

we all going to hell, fuck are they still censoring shit for???
They don't let you do your own name the way you want due to the pre recordings of names they say in the game

Virtual Reality and simulation is the future. In sports, this will be huge because of the potential for this to be a form of training

Maybe the next madden will let players choose to kneel during the anthem / half time show
Remember this?

They don't let you do your own name the way you want due to the pre recordings of names they say in the game

and I get that but some people dont even play w/ the commentary on, so it shouldnt be across the board

at the same time as much tech and AI is going on....I know there's a program that can adapt and learn/say anything, aside from cost and other issues

If I want my 2K team to be the Ratchet City B.G.'s and have bullets on the jerseys, why hate on that? lol

they know its mostly grown folks playing these days anyway

I was so pissed off trying to make shirts.....even phrases that had to do with money werent accepted

but fake Gucci and Supreme w/ rainbows and ice cream cones is allll good.....pink hair.....even obvious gay shit is allowed

I wanna express myself too damnit

and I get that but some people dont even play w/ the commentary on, so it shouldnt be across the board

at the same time as much tech and AI is going on....I know there's a program that can adapt and learn/say anything, aside from cost and other issues

If I want my 2K team to be the Ratchet City B.G.'s and have bullets on the jerseys, why hate on that? lol

they know its mostly grown folks playing these days anyway

I was so pissed off trying to make shirts.....even phrases that had to do with money werent accepted

but fake Gucci and Supreme w/ rainbows and ice cream cones is allll good.....pink hair.....even obvious gay shit is allowed

I wanna express myself too damnit

I feel you, truth be told, we aren't their targeted audience

who aint?

I spent a bill w/ them people on the first week

I bought shark cards on GTA too

who aint?

I spent a bill w/ them people on the first week

I bought shark cards on GTA too
LMAO

Yeah dawg

I ain't doing alla dat. I still believe in the grind to a certain extent. That's why I never play 2k online. I'll play multiple seasons of my GM and buy this every other year when the price drops to $30

LMAO

Yeah dawg

I ain't doing alla dat. I still believe in the grind to a certain extent. That's why I never play 2k online. I'll play multiple seasons of my GM and buy this every other year when the price drops to $30

I believe in the grind but to an extent.....they made shit so fuckin expensive on GTA it was crazy.......you run some missions and get you $400K and you think you good....modding a car starts at $2M....like wtf....for people that dont have hours and hours to invest in that shit, it takes the fun away

im tryna have fun now, not have a second job....that shit got niggas losing sleep and ruining relationships and shit lol

if I got it, I dont mind spending a little to speed that process up....but im not mad at the person that has that kinda time

im not buying 2k19 and I barely play GTA now.....only so many of the same wack ass add ons they can do....game aint shit like it used to be

i wanna run missions and take cities over, fuck racing in the sky w/ tron suits and all that lol

I believe in the grind but to an extent.....they made shit so fuckin expensive on GTA it was crazy.......you run some missions and get you $400K and you think you good....modding a car starts at $2M....like wtf....for people that dont have hours and hours to invest in that shit, it takes the fun away

im tryna have fun now, not have a second job....that shit got niggas losing sleep and ruining relationships and shit lol

if I got it, I dont mind spending a little to speed that process up....but im not mad at the person that has that kinda time

im not buying 2k19 and I barely play GTA now.....only so many of the same wack ass add ons they can do....game aint shit like it used to be

i wanna run missions and take cities over, fuck racing in the sky w/ tron suits and all that lol

i feel you brah

at some point fam, real talk, i think you might be interested in building your own pc

PC just has so many more games that dont rely on other people for you to have a good experience. I'm cool if i never play another MP game again tbh.

its a goal of mine.....I wanna have my game pc in my game/theater room

its just not very high on the list right now

I've been playing the mini NES more than PS4 lately....and thats still just a half hour here and there

its a goal of mine.....I wanna have my game pc in my game/theater room

its just not very high on the list right now

I've been playing the mini NES more than PS4 lately....and thats still just a half hour here and there
im about to build a retropie for my NES fix

gonna introduce my daughter to it some time this year

im not that deep but I think I've seen that on youtube

people doing some cool shit out here

one dude made a giant NES controller....like the size of a table

takes 2 people to control

edit: had to google retropie real quick.....yeah, you a smart ass dude lol

I'd pay for a NES build with ALL the games and my custom music

Back