Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What do you think is left for Sports games to achieve?

Take2 won't do it, too much money to pay out, not their style, look at the last NBA2K, pure fuckery...

EA said they would be interested and would pay the players but NCAA won't set up a system for it...

thing is...i just dont think Take 2 is interested in sports

they only make bball iirc. It would have to be another studio and maybe take 2 to buy them out or something, but that O'Bannon lawsuit really messed up the college game

I honestly think if EA didnt have that exclusive license with NFL and NFLPA that 2k would be def make a football game too much money to be made.

NFL 2k5 still competes with this current gen on Madden with gameplay and presentation.

NFL 2K5 had a real deal ESPN halftime show with Berman. I think they had a midweek joint too...and if im not mistaken they had a helmet view as well

But 2k was innovating both Bball and Football games

EA had to take them out of the football game market.

Take2 won't do it, too much money to pay out, not their style, look at the last NBA2K, pure fuckery...

EA said they would be interested and would pay the players but NCAA won't set up a system for it...

just make the game with generic teams and stadiums or some sort of stadium creator...leave everything up to the customers.

i guarantee you there are people who will do all the leg work and make it available for download for free

I honestly think if EA didnt have that exclusive license with NFL and NFLPA that 2k would be def make a football game too much money to be made.

NFL 2k5 still competes with this current gen on Madden with gameplay and presentation.

NFL 2K5 had a real deal ESPN halftime show with Berman. I think they had a midweek joint too...and if im not mistaken they had a helmet view as well

But 2k was innovating both Bball and Football games

EA had to take them out of the football game market.

this goes back to my original point tho

as long as people are worried about real players and helmet visors and shit...people wont buy it off that alone

the me and you's of the world would buy that shit day one...but we cut from different cloths.

If anything, i think they could get away with just doing a deal with the NFLPA if people care that much. And let people make the teams using some sort of creator

just make the game with generic teams and stadiums or some sort of stadium creator...leave everything up to the customers.

i guarantee you there are people who will do all the leg work and make it available for download for free

Dont understand why they wont dont this. Cause even them guys that made those full rosters for all 180 something D1 teams...

That shit is work. Gawd bless em tho lol

this goes back to my original point tho

as long as people are worried about real players and helmet visors and shit...people wont buy it off that alone

the me and you's of the world would buy that shit day one...but we cut from different cloths.

If anything, i think they could get away with just doing a deal with the NFLPA if people care that much. And let people make the teams using some sort of creator

I want them to do it just to give a middle finger to the NFL

And put Colin Kaepernick on the cover kneeling lmao

At least I know black folks would buy it lol

Dont understand why they wont dont this. Cause even them guys that made those full rosters for all 180 something D1 teams...

That shit is work. Gawd bless em tho lol

Operation Sports was my go to website back in the day to download college rosters. Those dudes over there love sports games. They had the correct names and numbers for all players. Stats, heights, weights, etc.

Vaugely...

I think I was so into NCAA and the fact they had most HBCUs on there.

I used to move AAMU to the SEC and build them up lol
I used to do that with my team Southern. Put them in the SEC. First year or two I'd have losing records but once I got a few recruits I turned them into a powerhouse. Then getting 5 star recruits was nothing.

Operation Sports was my go to website back in the day to download college rosters. Those dudes over there love sports games. They had the correct names and numbers for all players. Stats, heights, weights, etc.
man they fell off something vicious

VR. You play a set position in the game and use the joysticks on the remotes to run. Dribbling, passing, catching, stiff-arming, etc. are all done through arm movements.

Make you feel like you really in the game.

Back