Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What do you think is left for Sports games to achieve?

im not that deep but I think I've seen that on youtube

people doing some cool shit out here

one dude made a giant NES controller....like the size of a table

takes 2 people to control

edit: had to google retropie real quick.....yeah, you a smart ass dude lol

I'd pay for a NES build with ALL the games and my custom music

maybe you and i could do some business lol...i assume you're talking about some sorta retropie for you to own as well?

right....idk how it works tho

the idea of the pre-loaded game is nice, I just want more than those 30 games already

they put some trash on there among the good ones

I'd probably hit you up for help w/ the PC build before messing w/ that tho

right....idk how it works tho

the idea of the pre-loaded game is nice, I just want more than those 30 games already

they put some trash on there among the good ones

I'd probably hit you up for help w/ the PC build before messing w/ that tho
oh most definitely hit me up

another member to the master race is always a great thing

I wanna game that allows me to play as a corner back, full movement controll. And forces me to live with the results of my play.

I wanna game that allows me to play as a corner back, full movement controll. And forces me to live with the results of my play.
Backbreaker did this

The thing about it is, it's not really that fun because you might not get a single pass thrown your way

I also think Madden did this too after backbreaker

Backbreaker did this

The thing about it is, it's not really that fun because you might not get a single pass thrown your way

I also think Madden did this too after backbreaker

You can do this with Madden

There is a defensive camera and everything. You can player lock to any position

I usually play safety or mlb. I might pass rush every once in a while

I agree but if they do this they gonna try and get players to subscribe and/or sell them new players and dlc shit which can end up being more costly.
Don't be surprised when subscription based gaming for stand alone titles becomes a thing. Shit EA a few months ago rolled out EA Access. It's a game subscription that lets you play certain games made by them as long as you have a subscription and get discounts on recently released games.

https://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-ea-access-1261582/2

If you think they nickel and dime you now, you haven't seen anything if they go away from a yearly schedule

Back