Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do people mean when they say get rid of police and prisons?

Yes it will because there is no other way, I mean there is but its total annihilation. If we don't evolve from this consciousness we will die out. Luckily evolution stops for no one.

This earth ultimately is what it is, it's just large ass cycle looping. Will there be higher consciousness at some point in future? Yes. But, evil, greed,immorality, are inherent on a level and will always be. Just to greater or lesser degrees.

People want to abolish the police and prisons but without them, a lot of people wouldn't know how to defend themselves and a lot won't defend themselves at all. So, you can't get rid of something and not have something in place that would protect people from all over the world that you could trust but I would love to see no more prisons. Ain't nobody want to be a black panther in every city to carry weapons and for those that do its only a small percentage of them.

This earth ultimately is what it is, it's just large ass cycle looping. Will there be higher consciousness at some point in future? Yes. But, evil, greed,immorality, are inherent on a level and will always be. Just to greater or lesser degrees.
Hence where evolution comes in. We will evolve to be better, to conquer our demons and inner satans. I don't believe for one millisecond we will always be under the thumb of the '7 deadly sins'

Hence where evolution comes in. We will evolve to be better, to conquer our demons and inner satans. I don't believe for one millisecond we will always be under the thumb of the '7 deadly sins'

We'll see theres deevolution and reset buttons as well ??. Things run full cycle like the seasons. Theres no steady upward progressive incline.

Back