Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are your thoughts on therapy?

That's a huge problem with folks who've grown up having so much of their lives shared online. Often they don't consider the real world consequences for that type of shit. She got the chorus of people agreeing that she wanted...but in the real world she also now has to face the ramifications of what she did. That online validation doesn't have any cache in her profession.

Damn good post. I've realized that a lot of people see social media as the be all end all to a lot shit.

All I know is everyone I know thats been in therapy says its really helped them big time.

So I cant sit here and say therapy doesnt work.

As far as for me, Im in a good place in life. Ive balanced being content in where I am with the hunger for more.

Im overall happy as fuck and my mental is in a good place.

I actually think if I talked to a therapist, they'll help me unconver some shit and feelings that ive burried and fuck me up.

If you had to bury them then it's something that eventually you'll need to deal with. And that's another thing, therapy isn't just for when life is extra hard or you going through something traumatic. It's also just for the normal stress of life in general.

On one hand I can say therapy can be a useful tool because it was for me. On the other hand, I can say it's a lotta bullshit because too many therapists bring their personal biases, traumas and axes to grind and put them off on the people they supposed to be serving. Way too many therapists who shouldn't be allowed to try and counsel anybody at all.

Far as this nutcase, I'm glad she was fired. "Don't you wanna learn how to communicate wit yo bitch?" smdh. The doxxing is too much tho. Otherwise fuck her. I almost think she did the shit on purpose knowing she'd get fired and then could turn around and make woe is me vids and hella get cash apps.

lol

She's shown herself to be nothing more than a bird with a degree.

View attachment 910330

There used to be some kind of school for women like that.

Forgot what it's called, but it's where they'd go to be trained in social graces.

Basically, a school where they teach young girls how to become ladies.

I think it's called a finishing school.......or something like that.

She would've definitely benefited from such a program.
Don’t they consider that shit sexist and patriarchy now?

Don’t they consider that shit sexist and patriarchy now?

Never heard any of them speak on it, but it would be consistent with feminist ideology.

That terminology to be specific.

Funny thing is, most of them would probably benefit more from Charm School than all of that feminist rhetoric.

Never heard any of them speak on it, but it would be consistent with feminist ideology.

Funny thing is, most of them would probably benefit more from Charm School than all of that feminist rhetoric.

Lol have you ever dated any woman that went to charm school ever? This is not 1958. Besides that reality show where the fuck is charm school. Just get a submissive woman who don’t talk

Props on the Doc Hassan post, been following his channel for a minute. The discussions he has on his are dope af and need to be brought up more.

Almost everything he puts out is on point.

Took me a while to get into his videos when he first started on youtube, but I check for his content on a regular basis now.

@mryounggun

So you know feminists who would be cool with Charm School?

Or are you saying that most of them actually would not benefit from it?

@mryounggun

So you know feminists who would be cool with Charm School?

Or are you saying that most of them actually would not benefit from it?

Neither one of those things, really. My reaction was based on your overall viewpoint of 'feminist ideology'. If we're talking about REAL 'feminist ideology' and not whatever radical ideology the zealots have come up with, I'd say that it's not possible to determine a woman's thought's own that subject based on whether or not she's a feminist.

In reality, pretty much every person in this country is a feminist. But the extremists are so vocal and so extreme that now people only think off THEM when they hear the word feminist. Rather than what it actually is.

Just my 2 cents. Not really the thread for the convo, though. Not really related to the thread topic.

That's a huge problem with folks who've grown up having so much of their lives shared online. Often they don't consider the real world consequences for that type of shit. She got the chorus of people agreeing that she wanted...but in the real world she also now has to face the ramifications of what she did. That online validation doesn't have any cache in her profession.

I've been trying to get my middle daughter to understand this shit right here. She literally lives online, sharing shit and I've been telling her that everybody don't need to know everything about you or what goes on through your head. That's why all I post on FB is fuckin jokes/memes, the occasional photography shoot, and liquor critiques. I rarely ever post pics of myself (last one was from Feb after I came back from Tha D), and I almost never share anything personal.

The world don't need that level of access to you and everything you think or do doesn't need to be shared.

I've been trying to get my middle daughter to understand this shit right here. She literally lives online, sharing shit and I've been telling her that everybody don't need to know everything about you or what goes on through your head. That's why all I post on FB is fuckin jokes/memes, the occasional photography shoot, and liquor critiques. I rarely ever post pics of myself (last one was from Feb after I came back from Tha D), and I almost never share anything personal.

The world don't need that level of access to you and everything you think or do doesn't need to be shared.

Shit is only natural. We grew up before social media. Especially you (cuz you old as a fuck). Most of us kinda have a built in barometer for what belongs on social media and what doesn’t. If you’re a young kid these days, you kinda don’t.

Back