Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I need something new to binge. My daughter is old enough to watch breaking bad now so she in the front room hooked on that now and I need something else once this show wraps. On season 5 now. What y’all got?

I need something new to binge. My daughter is old enough to watch breaking bad now so she in the front room hooked on that now and I need something else once this show wraps. On season 5 now. What y’all got?

You ever watch Battlestar Galactica?
Criminally slept on sci fi imo.

Watched the first episode of Veep, it was cool. I'll probably give it another chance down the line.

Currently watching the first episode of Silicon Valley..... I think I found a new show to binge watch.

Watched the first episode of Veep, it was cool. I'll probably give it another chance down the line.

Currently watching the first episode of Silicon Valley..... I think I found a new show to binge watch.

How you watching shit like this and wont give the Office another chance bruh

Add it to the list and try starting at the the 5th episode called Basketball. I really didn't get into until that episode, thats the one that won me over. After that I was able to finish the season then go back and watch the ones I didnt pay attention to

Veep is goat. Jonah is that nigga.

Silicon Valley is funny af. Jin Yang is that nigga.

I watched the first episode of "City of Hill" and I'm hooked.

MV5BMTU2Nzk2OTA0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYzNjYwODM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

268x0w.jpg

jus finished Daredevil season 3. Another dope season. Wilson Fisk the goat. I completely forgot they added Bullseye this season. The writers did that character right. I didn't really care for Karen Page's coked up backstory and Foggy is still annoying af. Other than that this season was dope, jus like 1 n 2.

6 feet under is a classic.

In my top 5 all time tv shows.

I'm Almost Done With Season 1

I Was Starting To Lose Interest After A Couple Of Episodes But The Character Development Is Really Good And Kept Me Watching

I Gotta Finish Handmaid Tale Season 2

Dark Season 2 Just Dropped So That Like Favorite Shit On Netflix Right After Mindhunter

I've Recommended It Before But I May Not Be For You If You Don't Like Subtitles Or Sci-Fi

dark-season-2-netflix-review-980x640.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-27%2Bat%2B5.44.03%2BAM.png%2B%255Bwww.imagesplitter.net%255D.jpeg

Jus finished s6 of The Goldbergs. Props to the writers. For a network family comedy, its a funny show. Solid character arcs too. I dig it.

Finished watching Season 1 of Silicon Valley this weekend, I'm fuckin with it heavy. The jerk off debate in the last episode had me rofl

the-last-og-tbs-season-2-ratings.png

Jus binged S2 of The Last OG. S1 was solid, but S2 is much better. Feels like the show is hitting its stride. Funny stuff, dope messages. Real good writing. All the characters are funny. Ep 10 was deep af. I hope it gets a 3rd season.

Last edited:
the-last-og-tbs-season-2-ratings.png

Jus binged S2 of The Last OG. S1 was solid, but S2 is much better. Feels like the show is hitting its stride. Funny stuff, dope messages. Real good writing. All the characters are funny. Ep 10 was deep af. I hope it gets a 3rd season.

That fight the power episode was real good. Not a fan of Tiffany Haddish but they do a good job of not giving us too much of her

That fight the power episode was real good. Not a fan of Tiffany Haddish but they do a good job of not giving us too much of her

i cant front. When they redid the Eric Garner 'i cant breathe' vid, thug tears was on deck. I that was heavy. I thought they were really bout to kill off Method Man. Shit had me in all kinda feelings.

Back