Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Ayo bruh did u watch that jail birds shit?

the one where niggas were hooking up with chicks and talking to them over the toilet like it was a phone?

that shit was crazy..

them mfs had a whole communication system through the toilets due to the way that the pipes were ran. They were "toilet fishing" eachother love letters, pictures, food and all kinds of shit.
yeah I saw it

them niggas creative af LMAO

iron-fist.jpg

Binged Iron Fist S2. Much better than s1. Still not great, but far from wack imo. Dialogue still alil corny at times tho. Collen Wing is easily the best character on this show n Joy is the worst. The villian was cool, solid backstory. It deserves a 3rd and final season (jus like Luke Cage). smh Disney.

Anybody watching the new season of Queen Sugar?

This bitch Nova...........

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

I got into this show about 2 years ago.

First time I saw her character, I didn't think it was realistic the way they portrayed her.

Knowing what I know now though, I've gotta give credit to whoever's responsible for creating her.

She's the perfect embodiment of what a fake.......so-called "woke"............. sister is all about.

Ol girl is justifying putting all of her family's business out in the street for her book deal, but she's not putting any of her business out there at all.

Talking down on her brother, sister, and Aunt..........but doesn't say a word in the book about her fucking a white police officer........and nothing about her dyking.

What a piece of work.

She deserves the Devonne treatment:

I Still Got Shit In My Backlog That Haven't Watched

Oz
Deadwood (started it but didn't get past season 1)
6 Feet Under
Treme
Mad Men (started got bored)

Anybody Fuck With Any These?

I Want To Watch The Classics Before I Invest In Any Newer Joints

I Still Got Shit In My Backlog That Haven't Watched

Oz
Deadwood (started it but didn't get past season 1)
6 Feet Under
Treme
Mad Men (started got bored)

Anybody Fuck With Any These?

I Want To Watch The Classics Before I Invest In Any Newer Joints

6 feet under is a classic.

In my top 5 all time tv shows.

Pope already snapped. Need him to do something tho and either fall all the way down the rabbit hole or snap out of it. Tired of him just being weird and odd now. We get it. Nigga is just stressful to watch.

Like that heist was dope af then he just start doing weird shit and almost got him and Craig hemmed up. For no reason. I can't with him.

Jus watched eps 2 thru 4. I thought J's latina was a real one. smh. Killing the dude in broad daylight tho.

Smurf sick huh. Everytime they go to a smurf 1970s flashback i find myself reaching for my phone. Nice set up w the retired cop tho. I didnt see that coming.

Solid hiest w that big ass piece of art. Pope gone pope.

Real good season so far tho.

Dead to Me on Netflix

I love dark comedy and this wasnt even really harsh or nothing

decent little story outside of the funny shit too

Anybody watching the new season of Queen Sugar?

This bitch Nova...........

View attachment 142560

I got into this show about 2 years ago.

First time I saw her character, I didn't think it was realistic the way they portrayed her.

Knowing what I know now though, I've gotta give credit to whoever's responsible for creating her.

She's the perfect embodiment of what a fake.......so-called "woke"............. sister is all about.

Ol girl is justifying putting all of her family's business out in the street for her book deal, but she's not putting any of her business out there at all.

Talking down on her brother, sister, and Aunt..........but doesn't say a word in the book about her fucking a white police officer........and nothing about her dyking.

What a piece of work.

She deserves the Devonne treatment:

Yeah. Nova is wild for airing her fams dirty laundry like that as if it was her duty or provided her some kind of moral high ground.

You projecting tho.

What's your top 10? @Marc123 I'm interested because you watch the most shit but tend/seem to veer away from anything too mainstream.

All time or right now?

I'll assume you talkin bout alltime (i can drop a right now list to tho)

All time top 10 (i stuck to dramas):

01 The Wire
02 Breaking Bad
03 Six Feet Under
04 Rectify
05 The Americans
06 Hannibal
07 Boardwalk Empire
08 Masters of Sex
09 Homeland
10 Dexter

Last edited:
All time or right now?

I'll assume you talkin bout alltime (i can drop a right now list to tho)

All time top 10 (i stuck to dramas):

01 The Wire
02 Breaking Bad
03 Six Feet Under
04 Rectify
05 The Americans
06 Hannibal
07 Boardwalk Empire
08 Homeland
09 Dexter
10 The Affair

The Sopranos Didn't Crack Your Top 10 B?

Back