Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

hqdefault.jpg

Jus binged The Act....what in the actual fuck?! This has to be the wierdest, oddest, craziest true crime drama i have ever seen. The show itself is dope af. Jus the ppl are fuckin whacked. The mother was a twisted, sicko. The daughter and the bf are both dumb as a bag of rocks at the bottom of the ocean. Interested to see what story they do for season 2.
Hulu has a documentary about it but the name is totally escaping me at the moment. Title involves something about "killing mother". That mom was way fucked up and that kids life is fucked forever. In her prison interviews she seems like she might have a decent head on her shoulders though. Aside from having her mother killed and all lmao, but at the same time its understandable why she wanted it done.

Mom took all those pity donations from people too and never had to work. What a crazy disorder.

The NBC show about hannibal lecter?
lol

yep

it got cancelled in season 3, but i was watching an IGN video of the best shows that had proper endings, and Hannibal was mentioned

I, like you, saw NBC and was like...nah...not for me, but its on Amazon Prime. All 3 seasons. I'm on s2 and this shit is good af!!!

I'm surprised this came on NBC. This is probably a netflix show at any point during the streaming binge era, but im sure it got cancelled b/c the ratings just werent there on NBC

But the actor that plays Hannibal is fucking amazing imo

lol

yep

it got cancelled in season 3, but i was watching an IGN video of the best shows that had proper endings, and Hannibal was mentioned

I, like you, saw NBC and was like...nah...not for me, but its on Amazon Prime. All 3 seasons. I'm on s2 and this shit is good af!!!

I'm surprised this came on NBC. This is probably a netflix show at any point during the streaming binge era, but im sure it got cancelled b/c the ratings just werent there on NBC

But the actor that plays Hannibal is fucking amazing imo
That show was my shit! I been meaning to watch it all again but haven't found the time

That show was my shit! I been meaning to watch it all again but haven't found the time
oh ok...lol

im kinda ....kinda mad i didnt watch this when it aired but binging this is way better b/c im always trying to figure out what tf is up with Will lol

oh ok...lol

im kinda ....kinda mad i didnt watch this when it aired but binging this is way better b/c im always trying to figure out what tf is up with Will lol
I think I started watching that show from the beginning too. It was lit right off the bat.

Have you read any of the books?

Bout to check out "Dark Tourist", seems like a show custom made for me. I always said when/if I travel I wanna see some crazy shit, fuck that typical shit like beaches and mountains.

I think I started watching that show from the beginning too. It was lit right off the bat.

Have you read any of the books?
unfortunately no

i'm trying to get back into reading but my brain is mush these days and its hard to keep my attention

you?

unfortunately no

i'm trying to get back into reading but my brain is mush these days and its hard to keep my attention

you?
Same! I tried to read red dragon (first book in the series) a few times years ago but it never stuck. I'm in the middle of a book now so when I finish that I may try it again. The chapters are short in red dragon so it should be easy to get through.

Bout to check out "Dark Tourist", seems like a show custom made for me. I always said when/if I travel I wanna see some crazy shit, fuck that typical shit like beaches and mountains.

Dope show. Worth a watch if you're into shit like that, kinda like No Reservations , RIP Bordain.

the-oa-netflix-season-2-viewer-votes-590x210.jpg

I Binged This With The Wife Over The Weekend

I Felt The Pacing Dragged A Little Especially With The Kids Group But Still A Solid Watch

Might Be Even Better Than Part/Season 1

This shit slept on. Basic niggas cannot get past the ritual tho. Lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Facts

Every Time The Do The Dance I Always Gotta Say "Why They Make That Shit So Gay?"

The show would have taken off if not for that. Every person I've heard that doesn't fuck with the show that's their main complaint

Is there really no Animal Kingdom thread on here?

Just starting s4. They gotta kill Pope. His character arc is killing the show for me.

@Marc123 @DMorgan

Young Smurf........Janine..........was a monster.

The flashbacks with her deserve a show of their own.

Skanky little thing, not my preferred body type........but I'd smash to oblivion.

Those Cody boys love them some mexican chicks.

Don't know what the fuck Jay was thinking locking that girl out of the condo.

She's a stone cold sociopath.

It wouldn't take much effort for her to creep up and pop him.

If this was real life, Jay wouldn't even be alive after that.

Not liking this new season of The 100, this show might have ran it's course

I was hoping Clarke's character would be gone for good.

Josephine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Clarke on the other hand........has got to be one of the most annoying, self-righteous characters on tv.

Young Smurf........Janine..........was a monster.

The flashbacks with her deserve a show of their own.

Skanky little thing, not my preferred body type........but I'd smash to oblivion.

Those Cody boys love them some mexican chicks.

Don't know what the fuck Jay was thinking locking that girl out of the condo.

She's a stone cold sociopath.

It wouldn't take much effort for her to creep up and pop him.

If this was real life, Jay wouldn't even be alive after that.

Jay wilding. Letting bitches all in his biz then just trying to throw em in the trash once the honeymoon phase over. He gotta kill that bitch now. Smh.

I liked her too. She a shooter and she down for ol boy. His ass gonna tell her she a employee lmao. Like nigga...

Been on my jail documentaries kick lately

watched the first episode of this one called "First and Last"

man that shit was wild. These two niggas basically threatened the teen that was in the car with them to eat the charges for dope and guns in a backpack

the teen said all he was just trying to get dropped off at the driver's house so the dude girl could retwist his hair. Car got pulled over for illegal tint.

both the older niggas was like "dude need to go ahead and man up and eat his charges...he know what he did"...im like these niggas really saying this shit on a microphone

its obvious the two older niggas are definitely guilty af. They both got extensive records. I'm still trying to decide if the teen was in on it. He called his mama crying and begging to be bonded out.

Ayo bruh did u watch that jail birds shit?

the one where niggas were hooking up with chicks and talking to them over the toilet like it was a phone?

that shit was crazy..

them mfs had a whole communication system through the toilets due to the way that the pipes were ran. They were "toilet fishing" eachother love letters, pictures, food and all kinds of shit.

Back