Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Search-Party-5-Things-To-Know-About-The-HBO-Max-Comedy-TV-Series.jpg

Finished the 5th n final season. The setup was wack af n confusing. Once it settled into the plot it was solid. Decent lols n satire.

Overall wierd af, solid show. Very different

Finished the first season of attack on titan. Im into it. This the furthest i got with an anime show in years.

Nothing like that at all

Was just trying to say if you wanted to go in a lil more in depth, that's where the talk is

That's what I meant though. Once I watch a few more episodes I'll pop in that thread. I don't want a read about a really funny scene I haven't seen yet and kind of be expecting it and it not hit like it would have if I hadn't read about it.

That's what I meant though. Once I watch a few more episodes I'll pop in that thread. I don't want a read about a really funny scene I haven't seen yet and kind of be expecting it and it not hit like it would have if I hadn't read about it.
Understood🤝🏾

I've been back to watching National Geographic shows. Those might really be the best shows on tv. I'm mad I haven't just sat back in watched in so long. We as the human race really disrespect the ability and mind of some animals.

I've been back to watching National Geographic shows. Those might really be the best shows on tv. I'm mad I haven't just sat back in watched in so long. We as the human race really disrespect the ability and mind of some animals.

What shows in particular hit different?

What shows in particular hit different?

It was a series of National Geographic called Hostile Environments. The 1st episode was about animals surviving in the mountains. They showed how global warming fucking things up by temps being warmer earlier made these 3 chicks have to leave the nest earlier than normal by at least a month. All 3 of them died. They weren't ready for flight and these birds weren't the type to eat and then bring it back to the nest for the chicks to feed. All 3 followed their mother off like a 400 ft cliff. A bird prey ate one and the other 2 crashed into rocks trying to fly.

These 2 golden eagles fought over a frozen carcass. Birds of prey are fucking special.

A snow leopard jumped and caught a goat they both fell over 200 ft and the leopard never let the goat go while they were tumbling down the mountain.

Also watched another about a black panther. They showed how he fought another leopard for that part of the jungle and lost. Then later showed how it kept hunting gained confidence went back fought the same leopard and won. Now it was top leopard in that part of jungle and took that leopard girl when he won the fight.

That shit was amazing to see. I watched it on Disney +.

Back