Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

No but if you did you'd understand why I said the show is wack.

Enjoy brother. Blessings.
I watched the movie after the show came out. Thought to myself, this might be a pretty good show. I was wrong. Got 2 episodes in and it was terrible. Never went back to it.

Now I see the trailers and how there’s 2 trains and some people living off of the train and I’m just like nah, I’m still good.

Some doofys spoiled everything in the cookout thread a couple weeks ago.

Maybe I'll spin the block back when I forget but that shit deadass turned me off the show. They spoiled a huge plot point.

View attachment 784597
You should still see it. That plot was just a catalyst. There is so much stuff that happens after without giving anything away. I havent been watching the series buy i have been reading it.

The Boys Presents: Diabolical on Amazon

If you ever read The Boys comic book ,watched the show,or liked shows like Star Wars : Visions this is for you.
This brought back fond memories of Looney Tunes and other animated series I've watched over the years but with extreme adult vibes and gore. In fact they turned up the gore for this series.
Some episodes are pure fun ,some are heavily dramatic. I really enjoyed it.

Pieces of Her on Netflix has a shocking and involving start and the first 3 episodes are very good.
By episode 4 things get kind of slow ,and there are some good moments woven in for the next few episodes
The last 2 episodes were very drawn out. What held my interest for the last episodes was just to watch
the secrets come to light. This could have been condensed to 5 episodes.

The Righteous Gemstones : This season they really out did themselves.Not only extremely funny but action packed with some great celebrity cameos.

The Dropout on Hulu after watching the excellent documentary on Elizabeth Holmes 2 years ago ,it's great to see all of the situations play out in this well acted series. Amusing,startling and sad.

Was watching "2 Words...Horror Stories" last nite.

It popped up on Netflix, and saw it had 3 seasons. So I started watchin the 1st season. Shyt is interesting.

If this season dont get you into it, curb aint the show for you lol
It's the 6th fucking season lmao

It started hitting a stride late S4 and I laughed way more in 5 than I did in previous seasons but Leon just told Susie "I like a woman that talk with the kinda mouth you got" or some shit like that and I lost it lol

It's the 6th fucking season lmao

It started hitting a stride late S4 and I laughed way more in 5 than I did in previous seasons but Leon just told Susie "I like a woman that talk with the kinda mouth you got" or some shit like that and I lost it lol
Yea but that season kinda put it in a different class for me. The humor has always been the same with Larry making mountains out of everyday mole hills, but they caught lightning in a bottle with that one and it breathed new life into the show. If im telling somebody to watch the show, that's the season I tell em to start with.

Yea but that season kinda put it in a different class for me. The humor has always been the same with Larry making mountains out of everyday mole hills, but they caught lightning in a bottle with that one and it breathed new life into the show. If im telling somebody to watch the show, that's the season I tell em to start with.
This is a good take but then you miss on some really cool callbacks by doing this

AEVEKP572REI7B4HEMPPUPDOSY.png

Watching this new nbc sitcom.

Started off meh, but its solid now.

Episode bout gay ppl in commericals was funny af

I'm I the only person who watches this

This show is hilarious lol

LMAOOOOO

Back