Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Whichever of you niggas a few pages back that said Skylar White ain't that bad is a fucking liar!!!

This bitch just GAVE the man she having an affair with $635,000 of the money Walt put his life on the line for just so her side dude won't go to jail.

That bitch deserves nothing less than a traitors death

She's the fucking worst. Not sure how any can empathize with her bullshit.

There's people on here who think she's better than the wife on Ozark

I was about to launch into a tirade about how ridiculous this is. Then I realized I was thinking from a maternal prospective. Not a matrimonial one. Cu let me tell ya, when it comes to motherhood...Skylar >> Wendy

Started watching the Fox Saturday morning Spider Man cartoon from the beginning.

My memory is so shit. I didn't realize so much shit happened in just the first season.

On episode 9 and have already been introduced to like 6 villains plus their origin stories in 20 min episodes. The venom story line was 3 parts.

I could've sworn a lot of this shit happened in subsequent seasons.

Edit: I'm on 12 not 9, but my point remains
I'm on the final season. Then I'm gonna go through X-Men: TAS

I was about to launch into a tirade about how ridiculous this is. Then I realized I was thinking from a maternal prospective. Not a matrimonial one. Cu let me tell ya, when it comes to motherhood...Skylar >> Wendy

She fucked her childs financial well being over some revenge dick she didn't even know why she was getting revenge for. Taking care of a paraplegic ain't cheap.

I disagree with this assessment wendy was trying to keep their home intact while being knee deep in the cartel shit and dealing with Marty's indifference.

I just started attack on titan. I've started quite a few animes over the years and never got more than a few eps in. Even the ones I actually thought were good I just didn't care enough to keep going.

This shit right here?! I'm in.

Where are you in the series?

I'm on the final season. Then I'm gonna go through X-Men: TAS
I didn't realize how much of this I saw when it originally aired. I skipped ahead to the series finale summary and I got pissed off all over again when I read it cause to me the shit felt like a cliffhanger

f-is-for-family.jpg

Finished F is For Family season 5. Solid final season. Solid season, dope show. Good wrap up.

R.994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520

@Lou Cypher

The Goldbergs fired Jeff garlin...wtf?!

Watching new episodes rn. They got the blk dude replacing the father lol lol

They might as well, let the pops die n let the blk dude move in and start smashing the moms

@Lou Cypher

Watching new episodes rn. They got the blk dude replacing the father lol lol

They might as well, let the pops die n let the blk dude move in and start smashing the moms

@Lou Cypher
Tim meadows character?! That shits hilarious. Garlin barely did shit on that show anyway, majority of what I seen from him before I stopped watching was they'd just pan the camera to his face and he'd smile awkwardly for 5 secs lol

Tim meadows character?! That shits hilarious. Garlin barely did shit on that show anyway, majority of what I seen from him before I stopped watching was they'd just pan the camera to his face and he'd smile awkwardly for 5 secs lol

Oh shit lol. I forgot there are two blk guys.

No this one, Cedric yarbrough

R.b2e8315009de0d0260fa1ea4e16c01b3

He works at the furniture store w the pops. Now dude jus be hanging out at the house lol

Its dumb tho imo, cuz they are prepping for the daughter's wedding day and the father is nowhere to be found. They dont even try to explain his absence.

Now the pops is never there and his co worker is always in the house. lol, they divorced and dude is smashing lol

Watching the Ozark. On season 3. Ben is a huge dumbass and deserved to die

Darlene and Wyatt dating??

:df4:

Last edited:
Finished Breaking Bad. First off FUCK Skyler White. Walt did some wild shit with some of the stances and moves he made.

Fucked up how Hank went out but he stood on his shit and I can respect that. His wife was a dumb bitch. Seems like that ran in that family as far women are concerned. Best thing Marie ever did was slap the shit out of Skyler White.

Walt jr was bitch for calling the police on his father.

Crazy how all the broads Jesse cared about got killed.

Jesse was an over emotional smart dumb ass person

Didn't really need the El Camino movie.

Really good show but ain't fucking with the Wire like some yall try to say IMO. Not even close but still a really good show.

To end off: FUCK SKYLER WHITE FOR EVER!!!!

Back