Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

First time. I was too young to watch it when it first came on, but my mom watched it so I recognize the characters and whatnot.

I'm only like 5 eps in. It's some good ass television.
It's really good up until the last two seasons imo. Shit goes downhill pretty fucking fast lol

OIP.kkGKYLuoFIUWsVdQsIDOcQHaJQ

Finished Bosch final season...

raw

Not gonna ruin for Gabi but that last season was some of the dumbest shit in television.
I usually won't even bother starting a show that I know ended badly (reason why ill never watch Lost, Dexter and mad other shit)....but I been interested in this show for a while and based on other ryan murphy shows, I know not to expect much past a certain point. So im already prepared.

I usually won't even bother starting a show that I know ended badly (reason why ill never watch Lost, Dexter and mad other shit)....but I been interested in this show for a while and based on other ryan murphy shows, I know not to expect much past a certain point. So im already prepared.
The only counter I have to your point is that both Lost and Dexter suffered from the writers strike during that period. A lot of shows did but those two especially, you can tell something was different.

I was a HUGE Lost fan and I'll admit that after the writer's strike, it got better but it still wasn't the same. The only reason I haven't done a rewatch is cause of the number of episodes per season which was pretty standard during that time for network dramas.

You was hyping this show up too lol
Bosch is a still a really good show imo. Just this last season was kinda stale. It was basically them giving closure to certain storylines but the first few seasons were really good imo

I feel you. I watched Lost a few years ago. Went in blind had no clue how it ended. I was so pissed lol

Bosch is a still a really good show imo. Just this last season was kinda stale. It was basically them giving closure to certain storylines but the first few seasons were really good imo

imo the best season was the one where lance Reddick's son was a undercover n got killed.

That storyline had alot of weight n suspense

But come on....a gat damn cop incel storyline, where the goofs are making tacky memes n shit. I was like "this what yall running w in the final season?"

Last edited:
First 5 seasons of Dexter are really good then it's a drop off each season after that but it's worth the watch for those five seasons

imo the best season was the one where lance Reddick's son was a undercover n got killed.

That storyline had alot weight n suspense

But come on....a gat damn cop incel storyline, where the goofs are making tacky memes n shit. I was like "this what yall running w in the final season?"
The last season definitely feels like different writers and it was tacked on to be the launchpad for the spinoff

Yeah just tell me lol
I'm going off my memory lol but basically the man in black is defeated by Jack but he's severely wounded. The last scene is Jack laying in the grass near the area where the plane in S1 crashed. There's then this flashback or dream sequence where characters who have died or survived are all in a church waiting for Jack. The fan theory is that everyone died from the initial crash and that the entire series was merely some purgatory shit. The events on the island never happened lol

When they asked the creators about it, they basically was like "take from it what you will" lmao. They didn't confirm or deny shit. People are still debating to this day if the ending was real or some dream sequence.

Now if you ask me what I think, Jack after defeating the man in black (who possessed the body of John Locke or maybe shape shifted into him), died on the island. As he's dying, the plane with the remaining survivors who escape the island, flies over him and he has the dream sequence that everyone was waiting for him at that church.

This all I got lol

Back