Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Breaking bad was the shit!!!!! Finally finished it. Is the movie on the Netflix good?

Movie meh imo. But nice to see how pinkman story ends.

Better call saul is hit or miss imo. 1st 3 seasons are a snooze and picks up in S4 n s5

I'm finishing up Castlevania only got a few eps left. For whatever reason I stopped after s2, but I jumped back in a few days ago. So far one of the best animated series I've seen.

What is dis about?
A detective who's been involved in a lot of shit is working with a younger hot shot type of detective. The OG detective was once accused of murdering someone when he was younger so he's treated like a pariah. Things start going bad when another body is found currently and the style of the murder is the same as before. Just gets nuts from there lol.

I'm finishing up Castlevania only got a few eps left. For whatever reason I stopped after s2, but I jumped back in a few days ago. So far one of the best animated series I've seen.
I'm actually rewatching this it was so fire

A detective who's been involved in a lot of shit is working with a younger hot shot type of detective. The OG detective was once accused of murdering someone when he was younger so he's treated like a pariah. Things start going bad when another body is found currently and the style of the murder is the same as before. Just gets nuts from there lol.
tenor.gif

*adds to list

Finally watched Kingdom

Wow. I'm confused on the end though

Seo-bi said dipped the baby in water and the worms came out. Are they now saying that not all of the worms left the body or that she didn't do it?

I'm guessing the royal highness didn't just tell people the baby was actually his guards because there were people who wouldn't believe it? I was surprised the real mother was still alive. I wonder if she knows her child is the king

Also watched the movie

So Ashin told everyone about the plant and basically started it all?

I'm surprised animals were infected in the movie but we never saw anything in the show

After watching both
Why weren't people infected with the blood. If the infected had their mouths open over someones face trying to eat them and someone stabs them and all of that blood covers the person why aren't they infected? But they can get infected with bites. So do the worms only transfer to a new host through bite marks?

What is it about?

Back