Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

th

Finished this. It was iight. They do ALOT of time jumps to tell the story. It doesnt work, hard to keep track of the story. Either way, this doc was a physcopath w a God complex. Props to those two doctors who made it their lifes work to put that pos behind bars

I have the child actor playing Bosch's daughter. She gotta know the producer or creator. Her acting is horrible.

Besides that I'm on season 3 and this show is pretty damn good. Like really good.

anybody watch in treatment? Is it worth checking? Do I have to watch the original one with the older white guy or can I skip straight to the one with Uzo Aduba?

Last edited:
I have the child actor playing Bosch's daughter. She gotta know the producer or creator. Her acting is horrible.

Besides that I'm on season 3 and this show is pretty damn good. Like really good.

Thank you!

I have been saying that for the last 6 seasons. Her acting is fucking HORRIBLE! It's like she is reading the lines directly from a que card. No charisma, no personality, nothing. She like a robot out there.

btw that is Carol's daughter from TWD. The one who got lost in the woods in season 2.

Last edited:
Thank you!

I have been saying that for the last 6 seasons. Her acting is fucking HORRIBLE! It's like she is reading the lines directly from a que card. No charisma, no personality, nothing. She like a robot out there.

btw that is Carol's daughter from TWD. The one who got lost in the woods in season 2.

Good thing everyone around her is good. I hate all her scenes so far. She just ain't believable at all man.

I'ma have to refresh my TWD memories but that crazy, I definitely didn't recognize her from that.

Good thing everyone around her is good. I hate all her scenes so far. She just ain't believable at all man.

I'ma have to refresh my TWD memories but that crazy, I definitely didn't recognize her from that.

Dont know how much you remember bout TWD but...

she was basically all of the story arc of season 2. She got lost in the 1st ep. They spent ALL season looking for her. Then she showed up the finale in Hershey's barn dead as a walker.

ad5dd58826cb123719be0c6055db9a262780bc2c.jpg

:lol10:

HA!! Jus started the final season of Bosch. A character on the show jus asked Jamie Hector if he watches the wire....lol they shoulda gone full meta and had the guy say "you look exactly like marlo from the wire."

:lol10:

HA!! Jus started the final season of Bosch. A character on the show jus asked Jamie Hector if he watches the wire....lol they shoulda gone full meta and had the guy say "you look exactly like marlo from the wire."
I laughed at that too

Outer Banks season 2 episode 8
this guy was attacked by a gator with the gator doing that spinning shit they do to their prey and he just shrugged that shit off LOL bullshit

They even went to the doctors for Pope because of anaphylactic shock by wasps but didn't even get the gator bite looked at? Wtf? He's even jumping around like the shit didn't happen

Back