Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Told who? Lol
Friend of mine. She still plays Sims 3 faithfully. She been playing since the Sims first came out but won’t buy Sims 4.

I told her I played the other day and she said she heard you can play with other people. I told her it was a lie but she said it ain’t.

Friend of mine. She still plays Sims 3 faithfully. She been playing since the Sims first came out but won’t buy Sims 4.

I told her I played the other day and she said she heard you can play with other people. I told her it was a lie but she said it ain’t.
It was on sale last week too for like 10 bucks

Ok Kandy, you can play multiplayer but it's a mod and not implemented by EA. Unless she knows what she's doing to install the files, I wouldn't mess with it.

bought this a long time ago and just getting around to playing it

im hooked

I play SimCity on my phone. It’s on the laptop?!
Omg I bet it’s way more fun.

If you’re buying tho. Hold on.
You might be playing the mobile version of SimCity

You need to play the pc version

But if you install steam and create an account, I'll buy you cities: skylines

You might be playing the mobile version of SimCity

You need to play the pc version

But if you install steam and create an account, I'll buy you cities: skylines
I’m waiting.

My busted computer better hold up for this shit.

I play SimCity on my phone. It’s on the laptop?!
Omg I bet it’s way more fun.

If you’re buying tho. Hold on.

SimCity 2000 on the laptop is an oldlie but goodie....I still have the abandonware of that game

I will try out Cities : Skyline on my EA Acess on my X1

I'm currently playing:

AC:O - went back to it after a long hiatus
Watchdogs 2 - Just completed the game (did the main missions, will do all the side missions later)
Forza Horizon 3 - trying to finish up before FH4
Resident Evil 6 - just started
Fable 2 - playing though it again, last time I played though was about 5 years ago
The Division - still trying to grind to Level 30 (I'm around 24 - 25 )
Super Mega Baseball 2 - XBox 1's only decent baseball game of any kind at the moment
GOW 4 - Feels so good to be home lol .... Gears 2 was why I got an XBox 360 in the first place lol

Cities isnt made by EA..i dont believe Origin sells it as it would be a direct competitor of sim city

Cities isnt made by EA..i dont believe Origin sells it as it would be a direct competitor of sim city

You're right , I was going off memory, wasn't looking at my X1 in the other room -- Cities is in XBox Gamepass, not EA Access..thanks for catching it..

Back