What are you currently playing…?

I wonder if it’s easier to play on Xbox because that shit was pissing me off last night.

I wonder if it’s easier to play on Xbox because that shit was pissing me off last night.
no b/c the controller wont give you the precision of the mouse and the menus are probably ham fisted as well

Reactions: Lou Cypher
Currently playing Far Cry 5 and going back through Bloodborne (NG+8) again.
First time I've gone through Bloodborne and used the gun parry. Can't believe I was sleeping on that.

Still grinding on Dark Souls remastered. Got 3 characters made that i am playing all at the same time. Got a quality build character who can use both STR and DEX weapons. Then i saw this vid on youtube and decided to give it a try, DEX/FTH build. So far its pretty fun, I never played a character that wasnt a STR character before so its pretty cool seeing what its like. I think im going to try building a sorcerer/caster/INT build next.

Still grinding on Dark Souls remastered. Got 3 characters made that i am playing all at the same time. Got a quality build character who can use both STR and DEX weapons. Then i saw this vid on youtube and decided to give it a try, DEX/FTH build. So far its pretty fun, I never played a character that wasnt a STR character before so its pretty cool seeing what its like. I think im going to try building a sorcerer/caster/INT build next.

Same here but I took a little break after the Demon Ruins to play Black Ops 3. That ending made me want to smash my tv.

Now I gotta head back into the dark as Catacombs. Doing a DEX/STR build but I might try it again with a FTH since I feel overpowered compared to the first time I played it. Also I accidentally consumed the fire keeper's soul instead of reviving her so I feel bad.

Same here but I took a little break after the Demon Ruins to play Black Ops 3. That ending made me want to smash my tv.

Now I gotta head back into the dark as Catacombs. Doing a DEX/STR build but I might try it again with a FTH since I feel overpowered compared to the first time I played it. Also I accidentally consumed the fire keeper's soul instead of reviving her so I feel bad.

Nice, what system are you playing on?? Im about to kill the Bosses at Anor Londo and finally upgrade my Rapier to +10. Gonna go kill that merchant and grab his Uchigatana as well for the bleed damage. Will more than likely main the Rapier and Uchigatana for PVE. Im going to the Catacombs after Anor Londo and gonna clear that and pick up the great scythe. I've always been kind of a sissy when it comes to Dark Souls series and would always co op with folks for the extra help but with this remaster i've been doing a lot of it solo. Ive called for help a few times but mainly i've been soloing. I did have to get some help for Sen's fortress though, i fucking despise that place.

I dont know how the fuck people are doing it, but i keep getting invaded by folks who have all this crazy gear that i dont understand how they have access to it.. When i was in undead burg, before i killed the tower demon, this motherfucker invaded me that was in full heavy armor. He sat on a bridge right in front of me and let me hit him like 100 times and his health would barely move. Then he just threw a dung pile on me and gave me toxic before i even had access to get moss clumps and he just watched me die slowly. I dont understand how they get the items though because to access certain areas where those items are found, they have to kill bosses. To invade me, they have to be around my level.. So are they killing these bosses while they are a super low level or running around them somehow to get the items? or are the invasions completely random??

I've never been one for PVP and i havent had much luck with my DEX/FTH guy in killing anybody that invades, but im still a low level and dont have my weapons upgraded fully and dont have any miracles yet. Once i get a high enough level though im going to PVP like a motherfucker and fuck up some peoples day hopefully.

My main character im playing is a Quality build. 40STR/DEX/END/VIT with some pyromancy and maining the Halberd and Black Knight Sword at the moment. That character is in Giants Tomb atm about to get kicked into the pit by patches.

Loving the remaster though. They didnt change too much, but its awesome as hell being able to go back into the world of the original dark souls. Kinda makes me want to play DS3 and bloodborne again after i get burnt out with this.

Also, did you see From Squares new game coming out?! The Shadows Die Twice game?? Fucking Samurai style dark souls!! Im so fucking excited for it.

Copped Burnout Paradise on sale. I was a beast on those old Burnout games. This open world is some getting used to though.

Just downloading absolver, free for ps plus players seems to be online only 1v1 combat game.

Build your own combos etc for your character. Could be cool, never really messed with fighting games but this could work for ABW dollar bets if it runs smooth.

Anyone still playing the division. Copped on Friday my boys took me to LVL 30 quick. We about to start robbing niggas in the dark zone tmrw.

scottfreeman6 on PSN add up.

Just downloading absolver, free for ps plus players seems to be online only 1v1 combat game.

Build your own combos etc for your character. Could be cool, never really messed with fighting games but this could work for ABW dollar bets if it runs smooth.

Seems like a pretty unique game, can solo, coop, invade similar to dark souls.

To learn fighting techniques you gotta battle opponents with those abilities then defend them till the bar fills and kill the opponent. If they kill you, you lose all the experience gained.

Ain't know where to post this but...this is happening? They need to stop playin with my emotions.

Is we happy few worth the buy you think?

If so I have to add it to the list of

Spiderman
RDR2
2k19 when the price drops
Battlefield V when the price drops
And possibly soul calibur VI