Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Im 2 bosses away from getting my DEX/FTH Build through Dark Souls Remaster. Will probably go back to my Quality build after or maybe start my sorceror. Game is soo fucking fun. Been using a guide from Youtube so i can try and get all the trophies too. Im definitely not gonna get 100% completion on it, but i'll for sure have a majority of it.

Kind of fucked up last night cuz I've been in the DLC area and i killed Artorias and was just exploring and ended up fighting Manus and killing him, but i think to make it easier on myself i was supposed to fight the black dragon first. Not sure if im able to summon people for that fight now, but i was able to solo manus most of the way as my friend died before we got him to a quarter health lol. Still loving it and will probably put it on pause once i get Spiderman next week but ill get back to it after some time. Black Dragon and Lord Gwyn are next on my hitlist though, then starting new game + so i can level up my weapons more or start my sorceror build.

@Lou Cypher, i got Dark Souls 2 on pc

i just cant get what tf is going on

like, when you see those artifacts or whatever, are those from previous players?

i dont know how to do shit

@Lou Cypher, i got Dark Souls 2 on pc

i just cant get what tf is going on

like, when you see those artifacts or whatever, are those from previous players?

i dont know how to do shit

Unfortunately I've only played Dark Souls 1 and 3 and bloodborne so Im not 100% sure what artifacts you might be speaking about. If you can show a pic later or something thatd be helpful.

In the game though, everyone is in their own "world" or game. You will see shadow figures running around from time to time and those are other players that are in the same area as you in their game. On the ground you will see Orange symbols, they look like orange scratches or something, those are messages left by other players or the game itself providing hints or just leaving messages. To make your own mark/message, you need to use the Orange Soapstone.

In order to summon folks you need to be in Human form (using a humanity at the bonfire to "Reverse Hollowing". Once you are in human form your item find % increases and i think you do a tiny bit more damage, but being in human form also makes it possible for folks to invade you and kill you. There will be NPC's that also invade you in certain areas and killing them provides lots of souls and humanities and most cases, makes the NPC available to summon at boss fights. So once human form you will start to see white glowing symbols on the ground that look like little scribbles. Most of the time people will put their symbol outside of boss fights or at a bonfire you've reached. Not every bonfire will allow you to drop a summon sign, but most do. If the bonfire doesnt allow you to drop the sign, then if you travel a bit away from the fire towards enemy areas you will probably be able to drop it then. To drop your own sign for people to summon YOU, you need to use the White Soapstone. If you are in the Covenant of the Sun, your symbol will turn bright orange/Yellow.

So white scribbles and occasionally bright orange symbols are to summon people for help. Any other symbols (you might see red scribbles or a unfamiliar symbol) are symbols for PVP and the symbol may change depending on the covenant they are using.

Hope that helps at least a little bit, if not try posting a pic later of what you're talking about and ill try helping.

I've heard DS2 is a bit clunky compared to the other games so i just never played it, but i saw it at gamestop for 12 bucks for ps4 so Im highly considering picking it up just cuz i have no experience with it, but i'd imagine its just like the other games, they just improved upon it for DS3.

you described what i was talking about...the scribbles on the ground

i'ma have to read this shit again b/c it still went over my head lol

Haha sorry i sort of ramble when i get to describing things, but yeah let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to help. If you havent already i highly recommend checking out the Dark Souls Remaster and Dark Souls 3. Both fucking epic games. Bloodborne too. Exactly like Souls, just with some minor differences.

idk if bloodborne is on PC...i'll check

but i'ma hook up my PC this week sometime and try again

Just renewed my PS+ account and im downloading Destiny 2 for "free". I'll be rockin with that until that Spiderman drops and then Tomb Raider

If anyone needs GameStop coupons hit me up.

Got em $20 for a $50 off coupon

Digital codes as well??

Xbox One - Doom (2016)

Shit this game is good! I’ve had it my backlog for ages. Probably gonna pick it up on PS so I can play it on my Pro and 4K TV. It’s only £9.99.

Switch - The Messenger

Cool game a bit like old Shinobi eventually turns into a Metroidvania but I haven’t got that far yet. Nice challenge.

Fucked malakeet up yesterday. Black Dragon in DLC area of Dark Souls. I think i was a bit overpowered though cuz i was level 103. He still put up a hell of a fight but I was able to down him on my first try. That was an awesome area, i never played the DLC on Dark Souls when it was originally out, just played the main game. About to fight Lord Gwyn after i do myself some farming in the area outside of his fog wall then will have my first toon in NG+.

Im thinking after getting my DEX/FTH toon to New game + i am going to make my sorcerer and base it off of this guys vid:

Its Dark Magic and most the spells he uses cant be used until the end of the game, but it looks fun AF. Will definitely have to give it a try. Never played a pure caster before in Souls but I've been fucked up by them plenty of times from getting invaded. Its interesting too because it is a Strength/Intelligence build when usually its DEX/INT. Love the dark magic too.

Fucked malakeet up yesterday. Black Dragon in DLC area of Dark Souls. I think i was a bit overpowered though cuz i was level 103. He still put up a hell of a fight but I was able to down him on my first try. That was an awesome area, i never played the DLC on Dark Souls when it was originally out, just played the main game. About to fight Lord Gwyn after i do myself some farming in the area outside of his fog wall then will have my first toon in NG+.

Im thinking after getting my DEX/FTH toon to New game + i am going to make my sorcerer and base it off of this guys vid:

Its Dark Magic and most the spells he uses cant be used until the end of the game, but it looks fun AF. Will definitely have to give it a try. Never played a pure caster before in Souls but I've been fucked up by them plenty of times from getting invaded. Its interesting too because it is a Strength/Intelligence build when usually its DEX/INT. Love the dark magic too.

This build still uses a bit of Dark Magic, now thinking about it, it will take multiple play throughs to get that Dark magic build and completing the game in NG+ will be difficult AF especially doing the DLC when its like the second to last area of the game. Can do it earlier but itd be difficult af. Considering something like this as well:

GoW 3 remastered free for ps+ users first time playing any of these.

Just fucked Poseidon up. Cool so far.

just downloaded over the weekend, shits dope

I had never played them either

already looking at the new one

Back