Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Got Casting of Frank Stone yesterday and I just beat it. Holy shit.....

I was hating hard on this and wasn't planning on getting it. I'm a big fan of the dark picture games but felt like this was gonna be ass for some reason but it may of just made it's way into my top 5. Maybe even top 3 as far as these games go?

Same experience lol

Dubbz might be on the spectrum🤔

The fuck this suppose to mean nigga?! I died the first time too!! I forgot to mention one of the main goals is that damn furnace and heating your city. That's how I ended up losing but I didn't get banished early like u niggas. I will say it's worth it to give the ppl what they want to keep them happy even if it mean u gotta struggle a lil bit or work a little harder it'll keep them from turning on you as quick.

lmao.. nigga had a bar n churches n shit.. I aint even get that fuckin far.

that coal thumper shit aint do nothin and the sawmill wasnt bringing in resources.. maybe I did something wrong 🤷🏽‍♂️

I cant remember but ain't there a way to get more ppl to start moving in? I think that's what I did early game I just focused on getting the main resource buildings and some houses built so I could have workers to operate the places n get a lot of resources.

Yall niggas bout to make me run it back just to see if I still got it

I cant remember but ain't there a way to get more ppl to start moving in? I think that's what I did early game I just focused on getting the main resource buildings and some houses built so I could have workers to operate the places n get a lot of resources.

Yall niggas bout to make me run it back just to see if I still got it

Yeah you can go on scout missions... these ungrateful bastards startin to piss me off yo lol

Back