Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Persona 5 (get royal though) and returnal

persona 5 original I believe is free if you have a PS5 so if you want you don’t even have to decide over another

so if you go that route:

persona 5 (vanilla)
Returnal
Deathloop

then get kena when the Black Friday or Christmas sale come

Preciate it!

Yah I downloaded the free Persona 5 joint. Whats the difference in the royal joint?

Preciate it!

Yah I downloaded the free Persona 5 joint. Whats the difference in the royal joint?
Royal has two new characters (non playable but they add to the story and give you an extra semester of school not a full one though but like an extra month or two)

but there’s improvements from the original game as also like tweaks to boss fights and a jazz club that you can go to that will help you out and collectibles to get in a labyrinth that allows you to buy stuff in the labyrinth

Also a grappling hook and more freedom during your down time

honestly Between the two I would def recommend royal over the base version but i can’t tell you to spend money over a free version

only thing I can say is if you play P5 vanilla at some point in the future get Royal and play that one

Also since persona is a 100 hr game I would figure you would want some fast paced action like returnal to balance it out.

I hold persona 5 Royal in high regard it’s in my top 10 all time

Last edited:
Damn.. top 10?

Im curious whats ya top 10 of all time?
Idk I don’t think about it like that lol

off the dome

battlefield 3
Horizon Zero Dawn
Halo 2
Dragon quest 11
Red dead 2
Diddy Kong racing
Goldeneye
Marvel vs capcom 2/Capcom vs SNK 2
Super smash bros melee

that’s without thinking much though

also persona 5 Royal ain’t no joke

4BBC9D97-E5D2-4E03-8A0E-4EEDD9C7C38D.jpeg

I can't stop playing Darkest Dungeon 2.

I haven't touched another game since this got released to early access.

I missed out on all the fallout 76 October events shit

Whenever I get one I’ll probably get ghost of Tsushima and God of war and all the games I missed on ps4 until they start dropping exclusives

I played like a half hour of Far Cry 6 but they was cussin all over the place and the lil nieces and nephews were in the room. Had to cut that shit off lol

I played like a half hour of Far Cry 6 but they was cussin all over the place and the lil nieces and nephews were in the room. Had to cut that shit off lol
“It’s so edgy!!”

“Look at the ubisoft antagonist get close to the camera!”

lol man what? They dont need to see somebody getting decapitated n shit 😆
lol nah Ubisoft games (namely far cry) just want to have protagonists and side characters be edgy and curse and then they wanna have the villain try to be all menacing and all in the screen while they give a diatribe

niggas still chasing far cry 3 and vaas’ energy

lol nah Ubisoft games (namely far cry) just want to have protagonists and side characters be edgy and curse and then they wanna have the villain try to be all menacing and all in the screen while they give a diatribe

niggas still chasing far cry 3 and vaas’ energy

Oh lol. I never played a Far Cry game until 5 and New Dawn. I fucked with them both. Nothing mind blowing but they were decent

Back