Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I think so. Each character is different it’s pretty cool. Could end up being a big game. With more characters, voice overs, etc.. I’m surprised how fun it is right now in its current form.
Yeah I heard the gripes was the lack of music and voices but from a technical aspect it’s pretty deep as far as fighting games go and each character is unique

I would never play it but..word

might be time to jump back in since they've added this.

I like being part of early access games

Aite so I was fuckin bored and downloaded this shit Forge of Empires on my phone just to see what it was about.

Any similar type games for the PS4? I was looking around and Tropico seems similar but that came out in like 2019 right? Anything along those lines thats recent or is Tropico 6 worth a shot?

Aite so I was fuckin bored and downloaded this shit Forge of Empires on my phone just to see what it was about.

Any similar type games for the PS4? I was looking around and Tropico seems similar but that came out in like 2019 right? Anything along those lines thats recent or is Tropico 6 worth a shot?
I love/hate tropico. It's not really a sandbox and is kinda linear in the sense that I mean, i guess you can play the "sandbox" mode or whatever, but i usually play that game for the story.

IIRC, Tropico 6 got some good review scores. If you can get it on the cheap, i would get it if i were you.

if you like city builders, i know Cities:Skylines is on PS as well. It took SimCity's trap and ran with it. EA hasnt put out one since

Most of the time I'm playing Stellaris.

I did try the demo for this last night. It's been a min since I've messed with any kind of card game. I thought it was pretty cool.

Yea a while back but I haven’t played it in months. It got repetitive
they added a buncha free shit since based on the feedback from players. Might be worth getting back into it.

I copped it on the cheap about a month ago and havent had time to start it yet.

they added a buncha free shit since based on the feedback from players. Might be worth getting back into it.

I copped it on the cheap about a month ago and havent had time to start it yet.
I’ve seen some of the info about the updates, and it is a whole lotta stuff. But it still seems too empty, from an immersion standpoint with npcs and shit. Or, a reason to play other than base building.

Darkest Dungeon 2 hits Early Access today. Gonna cop it and play it even though i didnt beat the first one

Between

shin megami tensei V
Battlefield 2042
Mario party all stars
Pokémon brilliant Diamond

all coming out in a month it’s gonna be a lot

How is it so far? Seems so different from the first game. The animations and character design look amazing.
man this shit to me is harder than the first one

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look of character models.

I still havent been able to put in a ton of time with it due to other things going on but I hope to just play tf out of it either tomorrow or Friday sometime.

some interesting gameplay mechanic changes as well but i used some streamer coupon code and got 10% off or some shit. No idea when the retail version will be released but i like it so far.

Trying to decide between:

Far Cry 6
Deathloop
Returnal
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Persona 5

Any suggestions?
Persona 5 (get royal though) and returnal

persona 5 original I believe is free if you have a PS5 so if you want you don’t even have to decide over another

so if you go that route:

persona 5 (vanilla)
Returnal
Deathloop

then get kena when the Black Friday or Christmas sale come

Back