Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I tried xcloud it worked better than I expected online worked great I just don't know when I will ever want to play games on my phone

capsule_616x353.jpg

This game makes me feel like a fucking old fart, man. I had to start playing on controller because it was the only way I could keep up and not only are my hands sore as hell after each session, I'm still getting my ass handed to me.

:cry3:

Dope game, though, lol.

capsule_616x353.jpg

This game makes me feel like a fucking old fart, man. I had to start playing on controller because it was the only way I could keep up and not only are my hands sore as hell after each session, I'm still getting my ass handed to me.

:cry3:

Dope game, though, lol.
I'm scared to pick this back up. I was decent and that's putting it nice

I might try to play it again soon though

Started back playing Phoenix point after they did a ton of updates. Game plays a lot better but still do fucking frustrating at times.

Also started back playing Prison Architect.

Bought Pummel Party from Steam

to me, its the spiritual successor to Fusion Frenzy (iykyk)

me and the s/o played it, she likes it

Also, downloaded Path of Exhile:Heist from Epic. This shit addicting af. I cant stop playing.

Bought Subnautica: Below Zero while its still in early access off Epic. Didnt beat the first one b/c i dont know what to do next and i put it down for too long. Came back, i have no clue of what to do. Was thinking about starting over but...yeah...

just gonna start a new game with Below Zero

Got a laptop in July and been playing Crusader Kings ever since. I’m definitely getting a ps5 next year but need to upgrade this tv first

Subnautica sub zero is fun but frustrating af

i like the challenge but this game does not hold your hand at all

it's still in early access and super unfinished so maybe that's what's wrong.

Last edited:
Back