Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I ended up streaming the Forest last week and i wont even trying to do that shit

forgot i wnt appearing offline n 1 of my homeboys joined me n my cuz party, wanted to see the game. Next thing u know other niggastart coming in so i just broadcasted that shit.

vid ended up being like 2 hrs long. I might cut it n drop it tho.

I feel like I was in the movie the wrong turn playing that shit. The AI smart as fuck too, ain't survived it passed day 10 and that was with 4 people on easy

that

After playing it again today I see potential in fhis game. Once you get past the opening San Francisco level with all the quick time events its more hands on. Theres voinv to be a single player story and multi player and fhe two intertwine with each other. This game will have no ties to the mcu whatsoever. Whats more iz the skill trees and ability modifications so each players hero will play differently , also there will be alot of unlockable skins for each hero and last of all there will be 22 unlockable heroes. All the heroes played good although I had to get used to iron man.the hulks level is dope.. Graphically it looks great although I dont like thirs character design. . they said another beta will go live on the 21st. When is this game getting released?

Last edited:
P
[/QUOTE]

After playing it again today I see potential in fhis game. Once you get past the opening San Francisco level with all the quick time events its more hands on. Theres voinv to be a single player story and multi player and fhe two intertwine with each other. This game will have no ties to the mcu whatsoever. Whats more is the skill trees and ability modifications so each players hero will play differently , also there will be alot of unlockable skins for each hero and last of all there will be 22 unlockable heroes. All the heroes played good although I had to get used to iron man.the hulks level is dope.. Graphically it looks great although I dont like thirs character design. . they said another beta will go live on the 21st. When is this game getting released?
Fixed @Hellczar

I know im a day late, and a dollar short...but i didn't know Horizon Zero Dawn dlc was a whole nurha continuation of the game. New missions. New areas. New creatures.

Didn't know that until I was watchin a guy on Twitch playin it, and someone asked. Might have to buss out the game and dl it.

I think ima buy that Mafia remaster since I never played it before when it comes out late sept

I’m probably gonna be done with GOT and persona by then

Back