Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I'm using the Meta Quest 3. Not gonna lie....VR motion sickness is real 😅 , but it's dope once you get used to it.
Are there any other must play Vr games? I was checking out the Valve index, $1k is a wild investment, idk.

What made you go with the Meta Quest?

Are there any other must play Vr games? I was checking out the Valve index, $1k is a wild investment, idk.

What made you go with the Meta Quest?

I honestly haven't really played any other VR games cause I have a PS5 backlog at the moment. I do have Asgards Wrath 2 (heard good things about it and I got it free w/ the headset) and Hellblade VR, but I only messed around w/ them for a few minutes when I first got the headset. I decided to go w/ the Meta Quest 3 because of the price point and features you get compared to more expensive ones (really only cost me ~ $80 because I had about $600 in gift cards that I needed to get rid of at the time). Its AR/VR. I can actually do work on it w/ the Virtual Desktop APP. I was sold on getting one after watching a comparison of it vs Apple's VR headset. MQ3 supports more apps and similar features at a fraction of the cost, and its a good introductory headset overall....not too heavy....decent battery life...build quality seems good, etc.

Wait I think @Chi-Town B bought that BS

Ask him first

It's actually pretty decent so far. The graphics and story are great. The combat and skill tree have potential but need some work. Same with the gear upgrades... I don't like when games have loot but you end up basically sticking to your starter pack.

The story has me feeling like I'm being set up for failure no matter what choices I make though.

Playing Mafia definitive edition.

They remade Mafia 1 and modernized it but didn’t do the same for Mafia 2 so it’s a step back graphically and gameplay wise. The 3 DLC for Mafia 2 are all trash. Definitely tried to pull a gay Tony and failed

GTAV still better than both these games.

I have to play Mafia 3 next and I heard rumor of a 4
I replayed all 3 of those mafia games last year I believe

1 being remade and modernized but not 2 was weird

Mafia being so short was a drag

Mafia 3 being so repetitive on replay was a drag as well. Also you have to drive way too far to get places

I replayed all 3 of those mafia games last year I believe

1 being remade and modernized but not 2 was weird

Mafia being so short was a drag

Mafia 3 being so repetitive on replay was a drag as well. Also you have to drive way too far to get places
I’m guessing mafia 3 don’t have the skip drive option that mafia 1 has?

It's actually pretty decent so far. The graphics and story are great. The combat and skill tree have potential but need some work. Same with the gear upgrades... I don't like when games have loot but you end up basically sticking to your starter pack.

The story has me feeling like I'm being set up for failure no matter what choices I make though.

Fuck that long ass game. I got the worst possible ending.

Currently playing

Persona 3 reload (near the end)
Dragon’s Dogma 2
Hades

Gotta beat 2 of these in a month before I get stellar blade

I've been working so much, I haven't had time or energy to game but I think I'm about to fire red dead back up and maybe do a restart of Path of Exile in anticipation of the sequel

Smh, speaking of backlogs. I don't know why, but I bought the Resident Evil remake, the Metro bundle and a game my co-worker was telling me about - Signalis.

I probably won't touch them until Christmas.

And I just restarted Control, too. 😭

Smh, speaking of backlogs. I don't know why, but I bought the Resident Evil remake, the Metro bundle and a game my co-worker was telling me about - Signalis.

I probably won't touch them until Christmas.

And I just restarted Control, too. 😭
I wish I could go back to Control

Got the heebie jeebies too much and stopped 4 hours in lol

lol.. pussy 🤣

shit wasnt even that scary. a lil creepy but it wasnt that bad. Alien isolation was worse imo
I'm playing that, too. Fuck that bitch ass xenomorph, man. I don't remember the last time a game had me sweating like this. 😭

I'm playing that, too. Fuck that bitch ass xenomorph, man. I don't remember the last time a game had me sweating like this. 😭

fam when that shit came out I tried it cautiously.. I was in the middle of a hectic save and got stabbed through the heart by that muhfucka mid save.

Saving is spos to be sacred. I aint pick that shit back up for another 2-3 years off the disrespect 🤣

Back