Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

your memory is alot better than mine when it comes to this.. since I just played this joint it aint weird that Tifa or Aerith dont mention Zack in the remake at all or do they do that later on
Aerith mentions him throughout her time in the game as her boyfriend

I never understood why Tifa didn't say anything and why she let Cloud tell that story in the demo

Last edited:
Just finished playing dying light 2. This was the first buggy game I ever played. All games have bugs but some are on unplayable levels. It was a fun game but man the bugs took the fun out of it.

I was playing with my friend. Either one of us will get kicked out, or the game freezes and kicks you out, or you player freezes in a fight for a few seconds and then starts up again.

Dog, I couldnt even see the whole ending cause it froze on the final cut scene.

Back on my darkest dungeon 2 kick

One more boss to beat then I can sit back and wait for more dlc to drop.

Still trying to find some good teams with good chemistry/synergy to play with and this last region is just brutal in terms of difficulty settings.

Just started back up wit Elden Ring after stopping the 1st time. Aaaannnnddd....getting my azzz whupped by these bosses

Also playin Gears of War 5 the Ally.

BS'n on finishing Zelda. I think I'm mentally tapped out.

Playing Mafia definitive edition.

They remade Mafia 1 and modernized it but didn’t do the same for Mafia 2 so it’s a step back graphically and gameplay wise. The 3 DLC for Mafia 2 are all trash. Definitely tried to pull a gay Tony and failed

GTAV still better than both these games.

I have to play Mafia 3 next and I heard rumor of a 4

Back