Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Wasn’t aware of this until now but the original GTA PS2 versions of 3, Vice City and San Andreas are all still available on the PlayStation Store for 10 bucks each. About to play GTA3 right now.
Were u seeing this? I check the app and all I see is the remaster

I thought it got delisted b/c rockstar wanted everybody to spend more on the remaster instead

It is on last gen and current gen consoles. Yet when I hopped on the PS3 for the first time in forever and went to the PlayStation store all the games are still available on there for sale. They’re not advertised you gotta search for em but there they are.

Wasn’t aware of this until now but the original GTA PS2 versions of 3, Vice City and San Andreas are all still available on the PlayStation Store for 10 bucks each. About to play GTA3 right now.
I kept the versions that I had off PS4 on my external hard drive. That way I can download them any time.

@Inori

Got the gameplay processing to be uploaded.

I'm telling you now that shit like 45 min lol

I had no idea that much time had passed

But you can just jump around ofc.

I just randomly downloaded a few games

Ash vs the evil dead : As huge evil dead fan/left4dead fan this game is pretty dam good combat is fluent and copy’s god of war pretty much shooting feels good I’m highly surprised this game is so well built

Lost my fist match as a survivor

Won as a deadite was mad confused for like 15 minutes ( didn’t do no tutorials) got my shit together and slaughtered the survivors

Mafia trilogy remastered: played the very first mission the visual overhaul is beautiful looking forward to finishing this

Jedi fallen order ps5: I played the last gen version on my brothers pc, finnaly picked up the ps5 versions once again game is amazing looking also

Installed the OG Starcraft: Brood War yesterday and been playing it.

I'm rusty as shit. Computer just rushing the shit outta me before I have any sort of defenses set up.

I finished that Cat game a while back. Downloaded Destiny 2 for free but never started it.

I still gotta get to Crisis Core but aint feel like it lately

Stuck on the lord before the last one in Tales Of Arise

The one you fight on her ship who uses wind and rides that dragon

Back