Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

oh nice.. only took you three fuckin years, congrats nigga lol.

Howd you like the game tho?
Lol phenomenal

I don’t get why it got hate when it came out

Loved Abby

My only gripe was too many flashbacks within flashbacks and the game could’ve had a more concise ending but what I got wasn’t bad at all but by the time I was on the final chapter I was like this needs to end

Lol phenomenal

Loved Abby

My only gripe was too many flashbacks within flashbacks and the game could’ve had a more concise ending but what I got wasn’t bad at all but by the time I was on the final chapter I was like this needs to end

You liked the first one better or what?

And word I never understood the hate folks had for it. I liked how it showed more or less that errbody is the hero of their own stories and its all a matter of perspective. Shit was dope

You liked the first one better or what?

And word I never understood the hate folks had for it. I liked how it showed more or less that errbody is the hero of their own stories and it’s all a matter of perspective. Shit was dope
I actually like this one more than the first

IIRC people had an issue with Abby making Joel unplayable, didn’t like the lesbian stuff, and didn’t like playing with abby and making her that muscular

I think Abby had the more enjoyable story though that’s where the game really starts to shine

she makes me want to workout lol

Lol phenomenal

Loved Abby

That flashback where Joel takes Ellie to the museum got me in my feels

Always wanted to try but the rogue-like style isn’t really my jam

I would need it to be free because I know I wouldn’t beat it lol
Yeah I wasn't sure so I waited for a reasonable price that wouldn't bother me if it was a trash buy. It's just what I was looking for tho. Simple concept, no frills, just jump in and get to the ass whooping.

Yeah I wasn't sure so I waited for a reasonable price that wouldn't bother me if it was a trash buy. It's just what I was looking for tho. Simple concept, no frills, just jump in and get to the ass whooping.
Yeah I’ve had that itch before

Some good hand to hand combat where you don’t have to think too much or do too much

Marvel Snap got me in a chokehold right now.
It's a card game based on Marvel characters. Each card has their own set of abilities. As you level up, you unlock more cards.
You can play with your deck and use different characters.
There are 3 sections during each game which have descriptions for each which help or hurt who you have in your deck.
Highly recommended.
My current deck right now at the top.
Screenshot_20230220_094415_SNAP.jpg

Back